22: "The One Behind All"

Start from the beginning

All For One:"Let's see how you deal with this!"

He then starts charging Air Cannon with both arms. Seeing this, Minato turns to All Might.

Minato:"All Might! Just like in I-Island!"

Minato then starts running to All Might, who thinks about the boy's words, understanding them.

All Might:"Very well, young man!"

As he approaches All Might, Minato jumps, turning in mid-air to face All For One and wrapping his kagune around his arm and fist, as All Might reels back his fist. As Minato comes down, curled up, with his knees touching his chest, All Might punches the soles of his feet.

All Might&Minato:"Chain... Smash!"

Minato is sent at a blurring speed, punching All For One hard on the gut. The villain is sent flying hard into the ground, making a crater around him. As he lands, Minato runs back to All Might, high-fiving eachother. Suddenly, a grunt could be heard, as they turn to see All For One getting up, immediately entering a battle stance. As he gets up, the two notice his "mask", now completely broken, hanging on top of his shoulders.

All For One:"I must say. Even without his help, you have become quite strong Minato. However, it's time to end this. I'll kill All Might and take you, so that you finally fulfill your purpose."

Minato:"(Serious) What are you talking about?"

Without answering, All For One simply vanishes, reappearing by Minato's and All Might's side. Before being able to react, All For One separates them by shooting two of his Air Cannons at both of them. As the duo is sent flying in opposite directions, All For One zooms at a massive speed once more, approaching All Might and punching him with his right arm, which was now abnormally huge, with drill-like spikes coming out of it. While All Might tries to recover from the blow, All For One zooms once again, this time towards Minato, who was now standing.

All For One:"Now, will you come with me, Minato?"

Minato:"(Taking a battle stance) Never."

All For One:"Very well."

All For One then disappears again. As Minato tries to find him, he is suddenly sent flying upwards by an uppercut to the chin. All For One then appears in mid-air, right in front of him and grabs him by the neck, punching him multiple times. After being done, All For One throws Minato up and starts zooming around him, shooting Air Cannons from every possible direction. As he finishes, Minato falls into the ground, followed by All For One landing back on the ground and deactivating his quirks. As Minato slowly gets back up, All For One starts talking.

All For One:"Indeed, you've become strong. But, you still don't know how to make full use of your strength. You try to live like a person and that has weakened you."

Minato:"(Weakened) S-shut up. I don't care a-about what y-you think."

All For One:"You really don't understand. (Smiling eerily) If you had given up to your hunger, you could have easily ripped out at least one of my arms. Although... that wouldn't be enough to satiate you, now would it?"

Minato becomes horrified at the man's words.

All Might:"What are you talking about!?"

The two turn to see All Might, kneeling in the crater formed when All For One punched him, with an equally horrified look to his face.

All For One:"It seems you have awakened. (Looks at the sky) Looks like everyone is watching as well."

The hero and teen look at the sky as well, seeing a tv helicopter hovering over the battlefield.