'I guess it is one,' Fred nodded. He was on the next table, but spies couldn't help listening to others' conversations, it was somewhere in their wiring. And when it was their friends', they couldn't help barging in either.

'Alright then, thank you!' She beamed, standing up to bow.

'That's fine,' he waved off, putting a brotherly arm around around her. 'Now you should be with the second years. They've already assembled there.'

'But I'm not even done with breakfast!' She protested. 'I didn't even begin!'

'Complete it in the lunch time, Mabel.'

'We have a new development, Agents!' Watson began. 'A strict, disciplinarian brother violates his sister's right to breakfa-'

'Young man, don't push me to violate your right to life,' Mark smiled broadly. 'I'm leaving for another trial - come on,' he whispered to her, then audibly added, to the whole Mess. 'In any case, we just got someone to fill Kane Alden's gap in the commentary.'

After she had seen Fannel off, Alexandra stretched, a little sleepy, and thought about going back to the mess.  But she wasn't particularly hungry now. And so she decided it was best she continued with the classes for the second years.

***

'Come on, Dew! Duck!' Alexandra exclaimed. 

All the fourth years were busy teaching the second years - it was a decent lot, not as good as her year, but considering the numbers, a good lot.

'I'm trying!' The boy whined.

'Try harder, I'll show it one last time!' She threatened, ducking in a second and standing up.

'That was too quick!'

She did it in slow motion. 'Now?'

'I can try,' he shrugged. And replicated it almost perfectly.

'That's good. Partner Nicoils,' she ordered. There were so many of them that the seven had to go from one person to another in quick succession.

After seeing three more, Alexandra decided she'd take a quick break. She broke free from the crowd of practitioners and walked over to the fence of the Arena.

Paul was standing there. 'Hello,' He said, as he saw Alexandra emerge.

'Break?' She asked, waving. 'This is tough - teaching sixteen of them!'

'Especially sixteen dunderheads,'

Alexandra grinned. 'They aren't that bad,'

'Maybe not,' Paul agreed, but he didn't seem satisfied. 'Your hair's come undone.' He then pointed.

'Oh,' she said, pulling it back. 'I had chopped it off - I would again, I just can find the blades!'

'Don't,' Paul replied sincerely. 'You look good this way,'

'Oh, thanks!' She twinkled. 'My sister believed long hair could add to anybody's good looks,' she added. Olivia had loved her lush hair and had lectured anybody who'd listen how she had grown them so healthy. To Alexandra, they had been a headache. She had, in fact, one night sneaked into the lady's chamber, and sliced off portions of her hair while Olivia had been sleeping, pushing them into the hearth. That had been fun, until Olivia had then refused to talk to her for a whole month. Not that Alexandra had cared much, she had just felt slightly bad for her sister. Maybe not even slightly bad ... just a tiny, infinitesimal bit.  

'You had a sister?' Paul asked, brows furrowed.

'Two,' Alexandra informed, smiling. 'Then we got separated,' she kept grinning, lest Paul would think she was very sad or upset; which she wasn't. 'It doesn't bother me much - they stayed in a safe place, I was pulled away.'