Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure

Start from the beginning

Lucifer smirked that devilish smirk of his.

"Is that a hickey?! Oh wait I remember I gave it to you!" Lucifer gasped and then winked at me.
Lucien's neck twisted so quickly I was sure I heard a crack.

"Yeah actually I didn't get to ask you about "that"!"Lucien growled at Lucifer and looked at me with black eyes.
I was out of words, as I felt very intimidated by him.

Suddenly thoughts of him ramming into me looking that intimidating in his demon form went to my mind making my cheeks red.

"Jeez! Lucien I did it to protect him , so no one would hit him after a man basically took him from my arms!" Lucifer said laughing making Lucien growl louder .

"Lucifer,  out , now!" Lucien growled. Lucifer smirked and winked at me.

"Enjoy your punishment pretty boy. It's going to be damn hot. Thank me later for getting you laid!"and he was gone with his portrait.

" Why did you let him touch you?" He asked his voice cold as ice. He wasn't facing me.

" I- ugh I was drunk but he isn't lying. Someone did that.
I swear I only want you to touch me.  I'm very  sorry it won't happen again"I squeaked.

"Excuses , excuses. All are excuses. Tell me what you promised me that night?

You're mine and only mine. " He growled and I felt as if was getting smaller and he was getting bigger.

"Look at me when I'm talking you little angel. Give your master some respect." He said as he gently slapped my cheek.

He called me little angel , that means he's not angry. He's just , he's just being him.

I looked into his eyes and as I did I found myself melting and losing all my energy. It happened automatically and I went on my knees looking into his eyes , my hands resting between my thighs. I gulped and he smirked at me. I could see a bulge forming in his pants.

Somehow all of this now felt very sexual and very arousing to me.

" I'm going to punish you for letting someone other than me touch you. You need to learn you can't get involve with someone unless I tell you so. This is your first punishment and I just have the right thing in my mind " he smirked looking down at me his hands gripping my face forcing it to look into his ferocious eyes.

" Will you accept your punishment like a good little bitch?!"he asked and I can't help but make a sound of a whimper and moan combined.
I loved it when he called me dirty things.

"Yes , master . I will gladly accept what you give." I said and snuggled into his hand on my cheeks

"You better, you little angel." He said and he made my collar appear. I felt the 2 cm wide collar on my neck. He hooked his fingers on the loop and made me stand up. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder like a potato sack and carried me down to the basement. Suddenly I felt anxious.

The basement?
Wh-why are we going in the basement.
I think he felt my anxiety cause he quickly acted and held me like a child and made me snuggle into his chest.
I listened to his heartbeat which was calm.

He switched on the lights and the lights felt much more brighter and different.
He kept me down and I didn't want to leave his arms or open my eyes.