Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure

Start from the beginning

I walked out of my room in my towel and dropped it.

Lucien would've left for work I guess and the asshole said he'd come for the painting at noon and then go to lunch with me.  So I had three hours for me.
I might just roam naked which I haven't done for a very long time. I spread my wings and walked down the stairs.

I was in the mood for some pancakes.
I made myself a heap of them knowing I won't eat all and give it to Sebastian or Lucien. I took some and drizzled syrup over it and sat down on the couch and surfed through the TV.
I was halfway through an episode of Family guy when I heard the front door opening and two familiar scents filling my nostrils. My eyes widened and I hastily covered my private parts with a pillow.
I swear I was blushing crimson , I was naked in front of not only Lucien but that bitch , Lucifer .

I groaned at Lucien who slapped Lucifer's lustful eyes gawking at me.

He forcefully turned him around despite Lucifers pleads and whines of 'just one look'.

I frantically reached for Lucien's discarded oversized sweatshirt and wore it.

It was oversized for Lucien and giant for me. It reached just above my knees.

"I made pancakes, have a seat babe and Lucifer" I said turning to both trying to overcome the sudden awkwardness by offering them breakfast.

"No babe for me ,darling?!" Lucifer gasped.

I grinned sarcastically and shook my head making him pout.

They sat down at the table and I served them their pancakes.
Actually I only served Lucien who gave everything to Lucifer all whirl glaring at him and shielding me.

After that I quickly ran to my room and brought the portrait inside. It was complete. I wore some decent clothes but let the sweatshirt on and took the portrait back.

Lucifer gasped seeing it and Lucien's eyes widened at the artwork. Now it was glazed it looked more defined and beautiful.

"Lucifer, your portrait is dried you can take it with you. Please take it for sure cause I'm sure I could feel the portraits eyes on me while I slept." I said and I was sure I had those four curved lines on my forehead those cartoon people have when they are angry.

Lucien looked jealous. Way to jealous. Jealous to the point where he might just bash Lucifer's face in the painting.

" Don't worry babe. I'll make one for you too but it will have me worshipping you and your sexy body." I winked at him and then slapped my mouth in shock.

" You turned me into a cockslut!"I shouted at him. Gasping I slapped my mouth again.

Lucifer laughed and Lucien smirked.

"Dont forget your promise Love. I'll be looking forward to it." He winked back at me.

"Aww why don't you make that painting for me as well?" Lucifer asked looking at me like a child waiting for a candy.

"Lucifer for the hundredth time ,

" You. Won't . Get . To . Sleep . With. Adraniel! Now do you want me to write it on my or your forehead?!" Lucien deadpanned.