501-510

Chapter 501 If You could be more Obedient to Me

As Mo Xuetong was thinking, the door was pushed open. Then she heard someone calling in a low voice, "Your Highness."

She knew it was Feng Yuran coming.

As expected, when she turned around, she saw Feng Yuran, who was wearing a purple robe, standing by the door. When he saw Mo Xuetong, the bloodthirsty look on his face faded away and replaced by a gentle and charming smile. After he came in, he waved off the maids who were waiting in the room, walked over, and felt Mo Xuetong's head.

Sensing the mild temperature coming from her head, he asked with a smile, "How do you feel now?"

"I feel much better now, just like usual." Mo Xuetong held his big hand and rubbed her face. Then she smiled and asked, "What happened in the yard? Is there anything wrong?"

Mo Xuetong did not know why but she felt that it was no big deal with him around. As such, she did not care when she heard the noise outside, especially when she saw that he was neatly dressed. It did not seem like there was any danger.

"It's alright. There are only a few assassins coming to our manor and they killed some people," Feng Yuran replied casually. He then sat down on the bed, leaned against the bedhead and hugged Mo Xuetong in his embrace. As he heard the soft sounds in his arms, he felt as if his anger had been vented.

His eyes had become deep and blood-thirsty, but Mo Xuetong did not see it!

He would never show any mercy to anyone who tried to harm Tong'er.

"Who is dead?" Mo Xuetong was shocked and wanted to prop herself up anxiously. However, since her movement was too violent and she was weaker than before, she felt dizzy and her hands were limp. Fortunately, Feng Yuran reached out and held her.

"Nothing serious. A few concubines who were out of their rooms died, as well as a few servants," Feng Yuran replied in a relaxed voice, sounding unconcerned.

Mo Xuetong could tell that something was amiss. Why did he look so casual when some assassins had entered the manor? She thought about it for a moment and soon understood. Then, she leaned closer to him and asked softly, "Whose people are those assassins?"

"Not mine anyway." Feng Yuran smiled evilly. He lifted up his handsome face, looking rather pleased with himself.

"This man is really proud!"

Mo Xuetong could not help but smile and asked, "You're injured, aren't you?"

"Of course. I was in the room with my little wife when the assassins suddenly appeared. Since I'm not that powerful, I failed to stop them. So it's reasonable for me to be stabbed." Feng Yuran sat up straight with a smile on his face and gently put Mo Xuetong on the bed. He took off his coat, lay down on the bed, and took her in his arms again.

Mo Xuetong reached out to touch his face, then patted his arms and waist, and even kicked his legs with her foot.

"Tong'er, what are you checking?" Feng Yuran smiled at her and looked at her with his pretty eyes when he saw how serious she acted.

Mo Xuetong heaved a sigh of relief when she found that he was not injured at all. There was a hint of a fake angry smile on her lips as she pouted, "I just checked if you're hurt!"

She could not forget that when Feng Yuxuan and Qin Yufeng had plotted against her, he had gone alone to assassinate Feng Yuxuan and finally were seriously injured.

"You, why are you so smart?" Feng Yuran sighed and his red lips landed lightly on her ear. He smiled dotingly and held her tighter. "Don't worry. I am not the one who has been injured."