361-370

Chapter 361 The Blissful and Loving Marriage

Mo Xuetong thought that she would find it difficult to go to sleep. She had always found it difficult to sleep in a new bed and when she first came to Cloud City, she had a hard time sleeping. She would startle awake from her sleep and wake up several times at night. She did not expect to sleep so well in Feng Yuran's embrace this time. She did not dream at all. When she opened her slightly heavy eyes, what she saw was his handsome face.

He leaned slightly on his sight; his beautiful slender right hand was under his head. His long black hair cascaded down like a waterfall, spread around him. He seemed extremely handsome, charming and elegant. Mo Xuetong pursed her lips. She had to admit that the man in front of her was too handsome. Otherwise, why would the most beautiful woman of the capital, Ling Fengyan, want to plot against him?

And he was the one who had caused all that trouble at the wedding. He was truly trouble!

Speaking of which, he and Ling Fengyan had only met a few times and spoken briefly. Earlier at the Princess Royal's, when he saw Ling Fengyan, she thought that she was rather interesting. Yet now, Ling Fengyan was entangled with Feng Yuxuan and Feng Yulei. One was her new husband while the other was her childhood sweetheart. She had wondered who Ling Fengyan would be interested in, but did not expect it to be Feng Yuran.

Of all the unexpected things in the world, this was truly the most unexpected!

The arrogant beauty liked the licentious and wild prince. It was not that difficult to guess! The man was handsome and so charming, he was born to make women sad.

What was difficult to guess was the Prince was not interested in the most beautiful woman at all! One could not help but lament that while the flower was in love with the water, the water flows undulatingly and heartlessly!

Of course, when she thought of that, Mo Xuetong was very pleased. No matter what would happen, she did not want Ling Fengyan to be interested in him. She looked at his handsome face almost dazedly. She smiled shyly and could not help but reach out to pinch his handsome face. Her heart was filled with sweetness.

Feng Yuran watched her silently. He watched her pale and soft face lean into his chest and watched as her long black hair tangled with his long hair. Her long lashes fluttered over her eyelids, giving her an additional sense of coyness and charm. His heart was filled with delight and he relaxed.

She was finally his!

She belonged to him and him only! In the future, he could protect her openly and no one else could desire her.

"Are you awake?" He asked softly. He reached out to catch her teasing hands. His beautiful vermilion lips rose slightly. They were faintly charming. His handsome eyes were so bright they were like the stars in the sky. They shone with life as he looked on at her slightly dazed expression, pleased.

"Is it late?" Mo Xuetong suddenly regained her wits. She realized that she had been staring at him earlier and had even reached out to pinch his face. She flushed and turned to look away. She suddenly realized that this was the first day of their marriage and they had to enter the palace.

They had to serve tea to their elders on the first day of their marriage. That was a rule! Even the royal family was no exception to this rule.

"Don't worry. We have to wait for Father to leave the morning court session!"

"Is there anything I should take note of?" She asked slightly hesitantly. Entering the palace was a big deal. First impressions were very important!