221-230

Chapter 221 Qin Rang and Beauties Resemble Jade

After the new year, all the noble young masters had been talking about the many beautiful cousins in Ding General Manor. At the center of the discussion, Ling Mingfeng naturally objected to this decision made by the family head very much. Those girls were all pretentious, always waiting for him on his way home with various excuses.

They either threw themselves at him or insincerely flattered him. He was so angry that he hadn't visited his grandmother in the backyard for a while. Once, to avoid those so-called "cousins", he had to hide in Chen Yanyu's manor, which was really humiliating. At this time, after Chen Yanyu revealed the trouble he had at home, Ling Mingfeng was really angry. His face grew cold and was about to snap.

A languid voice rang over. It was bland, slightly cold and displeased. "Please stop talking. Aunt is about to have people send the lot pot here."

They looked up, only to see the capricious King Xuan. His scarlet lips were glossy, and his extremely beautiful eyes reflected evil light. Though smiling, he appeared even more devilish. His smile was indifferent and could keep people away, and the color of the pupils were weird and dark.

He seemed to glance at them. His body was very muscular and he slouched at the seat. He slightly curved his red lips and swirled the wine in the goblet with his long fingers. However, he didn't spill a single drop of the amber wine inside. The wind raised the hem of his purple robe, where the dragon motif looked wickedly beautiful. Moreover, he had those thick and long eyelashes that didn't seem to belong to men.

They didn't know who had irritated this noble prince, so the four heirs, who sat next to the prince, exchanged a few glances and unanimously shut up.

With the personality of King Xuan, Feng Yuran, no one dared to offend him. He had only returned to the palace half a year ago, and had been famous in the entire Great Qin. Emperor Zongwen spoiled him and he was arrogant. People heard that even before the emperor, he din't act obediently at all. Emperor Zongwen was enraged every time but couldn't do anything to him.

They fell silent, but the female guests on the other side couldn't stop talking.

Mo Xuetong helplessly noticed that a few girls beside her were darting glances at the man at the first table from time to time.

Two gorgeous men were sitting there in a position pleasing to the eye. People had to fix their eyes on them.

Although other young masters present were all handsome, their presence made all the rest like green leaves. The two were the real mellow moonlight which was admired by the stars.

The young misses who crammed around Mo Xuetong all seemed drunk. They fixed their eyes on the opposite as if the two men were magnetic. At the sight of this, Mo Xuetong involuntarily sighed secretly. With their looks, they were genuinely magnetic. Moreover, one was in devilish purple, and the other was in pure white. Their looks were equally beautiful like Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang who were equally matched, which made everyone's eyes light up.

These kinds of looks were bound to break people's hearts.

They were that noble, extremely handsome, and so ruthless. How could one woman's heart tie them up? In her last time, Mo Xuetong got swept off her feet by Sima Lingyun's face and was obsessed with his sweetness. Furthermore, these two were entirely different compared with Sima Lingyun.

They were more handsome, and more of devils while acting sweetly...

After reincarnation, Mo Xuetong already saw this through. Remembering her thoughts in the morning, she involuntarily exhaled deeply. How could I fantasize about a person like him? She raised her lips, lowered her head, and secretly mocked at herself. However, her hand automatically reached for the hairpin in her buns.