101-110

Chapter 101 A Night Scheme Between the Mother and Her Daughter at Lihua Garden

After dinner, Mo Xuemin heard that Mo Xuetong had wakened up. She had dinner late and had dispatched someone to pay attention to what happened at Qingwei Garden. When she heard that Mo Xuetong had wakened up, and Luo Youwen and Bai Yihao had left, she then resentfully brought Mo Xiu to Lihua Garden which belonged to Auntie Fang.

Since Mo Huawen knew Auntie Fang was pregnant, he canceled Auntie Fang's grounding. The other two concubines in the mansion brought much stuff to see her. They fawned on her and flattered her. When they were gone, Auntie Fang was still too excited to calm down. Thinking about that Mo Xuetong had passed out and was poised between life and death, but the doctors were at their wit's end, she must be very close to death on any occasion.

She was so happy inside!

Without this little bitch, she would be the mistress of the mansion!

Feeling so happy, she had the supper early with the attendance of the maid and started thinking when lying in bed that if Mo Xuetong died, she would be in charge of Luo Xia's dowry. Thus she would have to choose some anyway, which she had been longing for such a long time.

After the death of Luo Xia, Auntie Fang was in charge of the accommodation of Mansion Mo actually, but it didn't contain Luo Xia's dowry. All the stuff in the dowry had been locked in Mo Huawen's little warehouse. Then they were transported to the capital, which was arranged by Mo Huawen himself. Auntie Fang didn't even have a chance to touch it.

Although Auntie Fang wasn't sure what they were, she understood that there must be plenty of great stuff. As soon as Mo Xuetong died and she got the position of the main wife, Min'er would be the first daughter of Mo Huawen, and Feng'er would be the only son in this mansion. It wouldn't matter whether she gave birth to a son or daughter next, and there would be no one in the mansion who could get in her way.

Those dowries would be in her hand at last. And by then no matter how much the old sir missed that woman and her daughter, it would mean nothing. How could anyone dead get out of the grave to struggle against her? When thinking complacently, she laughed out unconsciously under the lamp.

"What is concubine so happy for, maybe it's for Mo Xuetong's wakening up." By the side of the opened door, the ironic expression showed on Mo Xuemin's beautiful face, which completely destroyed her fame of being kind-hearted and generous. She closed the door coldly, and derided, "I hear that the third sister is so lucky that she wakes up now without anything wrong. You, the concubine, must still be thinking about getting the position of the main wife. As long as that girl is still alive, you don't even have a chance."

There was not anyone else, so Mo Xuemin didn't have to pretend to be lovely or gentle. Her words were so acrimonious. She really looked down on Auntie Fang, who was the first daughter of the Yu's. Even if she had become a concubine because of her uncertain antecedents, now the main wife was dead, but she still couldn't get the positon of the main wife. As a result, she was the daughter of a concubine, and couldn't get a good marriage. Those were all the results of her status.

Now that Mo Xuetong wasn't finished off, she even dreamt of getting the position of the main wife. She had been very angry from last night till then. She had thought that Sima Lingyun was smart and faithful to her. But she realized that he was not only stupid but also fickle. When thinking of last night, when he told her to be his concubine, Mo Xuemin wanted to bite him to death.

She was not Auntie Fang, who was so happy to be a concubine.

Especially when she saw Auntie Fang's stupid smiling face, she thought if she became a concubine, she might be as foolish as her. Thus she would have no time to disguise and would reveal her dissatisfaction and anger.