Up shot

Positive

Those fucking three sticks all say I.Park Y/N.am is pregnant.

The blood is flowing fast in my body. My heart is probably beating at the rate of 144 beats a minute. I'm terrified, weeping. I'm in the dark; dark and empty.I don't know how I will survive this nightmare.

I do not want to intentionally defame them and certainly do not want Sana to dislike me, she seems to be a great friend. I do not want her to despise me for Taehyung's and my stupid mistake.

The option of aborting is definitely there, but I'm not sure since I don't want to regret anything so I'd rather think this over and come to a conclusion on my own. Maybe I won't need to tell him at all and handle everything on my own

While changing my makeup and removing my dress, I stepped into the shower and instantly felt my body relax at the warm water, i smiled as I caressed my now growing belly, still in my early stages, I looked at my belly like fat.

i'm all dressed up now,I happily take a tub of chocolate chips chocolate ice cream out of the refrigerator, head to the couch, and turn on my television, but was stopped by my security voice, which started blasting out when the buzzer went off.

"Miss. Park, Mr Kim Taehyung wants to visit you. Is it okay if I let him up the door?"

Oh no, not only was I not ready to meet him just after learning I was pregnant with his child, but I was also not ready for the meeting itself.

"Let him in, please." I replied involuntarily, sh*t

Initially, I could not reject his visitation. First, I would be rude to him and secondly, he would suspect that I will be pregnant after I left without a word from the event.

One minute later the elevator rang, revealing a handsome nicely tucked man in business attire. he directly went here after the gala?

"So you really left the gala to eat ice-cream?"he raised a brow entering

"umm, no..no...well, yeah, I was bored, and I wanted some food." I shrugged, "maybe I'll just send the donation tomorrow." I said nonchalantly. "I probably will double it as an apology."

"I see, but are you ok?" he asked curiously, "I mean you left without a word during our conversation about ...periods?".

"yea...no...I was just talking about perfection.i'm perfect."

are you kidding me?Could I not think of anything else besides perfection?How did I become such a lousy liar

In a chuckle he said, "your lies are worse than these of a toddler"

In a high-pitched voice, I said "I didn't lie.".

Wow, way to go. Really smooth.

"Sure," he replies sarcastically

I deadpan, "you are a dipstick.".

His voice was husky, "dipstick really?" "Am I that stupid to call myself dipstick?" I chuckled.

"You are even worse!" I growled. this felt good and real.Rather than having slept and fucked that day, it feels good to throw insults and bicker at each other today.

Oh my goodness, I'm pregnant! I feel sick just thinking about it.Am I even supposed to tell him? should i?Besides, I can take care of the baby on my own, and I'm not interested in being an intruder in their relationship.

"What's up with daydreaming? Are you okay?" he asked breaking my planet of thoughts.

"umm,yea,totally i'm---"i was cut when he came closer grabbing my hand.

As he caressed my hand, he asked softly, "Y/n, are you pregnant with my child?".

I would sell myself out to his dark brown orbs if he finds out about me, and I don't do well in confrontations.

It's not true, I say, looking everywhere but at the man.

"Look at me in the eye and tell me" his soft voice echoed.

I have never felt sweet towards him, but this aspect of him warms my heart. His finer was placed under my chin and he raised my cheeks a little.

I was really surprised by the next thing he did, grabbing me by the waist and crashing his lips against mine.

I kissed him back, but not for very long as my mind was instantly swayed by thoughts of Kim sana.

As I looked at him, I bit my lip and cleared my throat. "This is not healthy." I gulp down the big lump of bile.

"We called it off. We separated." he says.

"Wow, so I'm a rebound?" I scoff, turning towards the kitchen.

He pleaded hard, "no, I broke it off for you.". His desperate voice made my heart skip a beat and excitement rushed through me, but i held it back.

"See, I did not want to ruin your lovely relationship."i whiffed frustratedly.

She had an affair with Mark and so I left her for him. Please don't worry. She doesn't know about you. I didn't tell her about you." He scratched his nape. I tried hard not to smile.

"But this is not going to happen, Tae," I said. Pulling my hair from my eye, I declared, "I can't like you."

"tae?,you like me?"he smirked.my eyes rolled on their own.

I looked away in disbelief. "Umm, umm, I don't like you, and we aren't friends." I muttered. Seeing his smirk grow wider, I could tell he was pleased.

"Yes, we're not close friends but we might as well be lovers." he replied, coming dangerously close.

I swear you are complicating things,first of all, these baby stuff is getting me down, then you-" I cut myself off, realizing what I said.

SHIT.

"what baby?"

=====================