Dire.

"here we go Mr. and Mrs. kim" the doctor says as she enters the room.

"actually it's Ms.Park and Mr.Kim" i stare as i fake out a smile.

"Apologies"she states turning red totally embarrassed.

"okay shall we begin?" she settled her voice looking at the reports.

"congrats, you are having twins." the doctor smiles at us.

"WHAT!?" we say in unison, our mouth hung low with wide eyes.

"yes con-gra-ts?" she looked confused at our response.

WOW, Great, just great, teahyung said we could manage my pregnancy,and now what? twins?

Teahyung..,KIM FVCKING TAEHYUNG. it's all his fault.

"What?"he whisper yelled as i pulled him by his collar. "you said it would be easy to hide my pregnancy, you hear that twins asshole."the words slip out of my gritted teeth.

tae chuckles as he loosens his grip "relax, we still can hide the pregnancy, it's just--just a bit harder "he says as he scratches his nape (psstt that damn innocent smile of his when he wants something.T_T)

"harder my ass, it's going to be a fucking quest" i huff

"just so you know the baby can hear everything you speak, but that's more effective in the later stages" the doctor speaks as she chuckles at our act. 

"you want to see the pictures of the ultrasound?" 

"of course, who wouldn't want to see their babies?" tae sounded excited but nervously lowered at my death stare. the doctor exits the room at once.i sigh.

"you okay?"his payful smile come to my sight as he lowers to my level

"do you fucking think i'm okay after finding out that i'm giving birth to two fucking babies?"

"you should probably stop cursing now,it's doctor recommended" he raises an eyebrow.

"hell with the doctor and her recommendation, she was drooling over you the whole time"i huff irritated.

"well, now you can't blame her you know, i'm hot and i'm a thing to drool over" he says as i roll my eyes.

"you are such a dickweasel."

"stop y/n, i'm serious now, you can't fucking swear at every fucking sentence you use." i raise an eyebrow at him. "see, now you are a bad influence, now you influenced me." he says and i chuckle.

"oh shut it, no shits sherlock." i say as the door opens revealing the doctor.

"here are the reports, there are three pictures in it and yeah i would want you to visit me after two months."she says as i nod

"and take high care of yourself, you are not just dealing with yourself but also two other lives."she says "and i wasn't drooling at him honey mine is much hotter"she imitates my voice and we lock our voice a second before we burst out laughing looking at the sulked up man with a boring expression filled his face.