Pregnant?

"We've arrived,miss park."the driver said halting the car in front of a massive entrance.

i braced myself for the press waiting outside,currently i was making my way to the charity gala,i was quite nervous today,not because of the gala or the press but the person who i was successfully avoiding all these time.

i smooth out the wrinkles of my crimson dress with halter v neck,that stuck to my body all through my knees where it freely flowed down to the floor.my brown hair heat curled bouncing alongside my shoulders.

i took my clutch and opened the door towards the decorated museum covered by the blinding lights of the camera.

"Y/N"the people shouted immediately when i stepped out "who made your dress?" "you look beautiful y/n"i smile and ignore the questions strolling up the long red carpet.

All i do is catch a sight and wave at the cameras. "is that a baby bump!?"the press gasped.My face turning slightly sad at the comment but nonetheless smiled brightly. "who is the father?" other person posed a question,ignoring i fastened my steps towards the entrance

once entered i heaved out a breath. 52 days.

it's been 52 days i last had sex and the last time i saw taehyung. i am trying really hard to get him out of my mind but that seems just impossible.

although to forget with all might i buried myself into work,until i had to knock-off from and rest at home.that's when all the memory from the night started reminiscing but it wasn't exactly perfect.

his fiance would most probably be here and it would be so awkward being around when she is the most oblivious person to what taehyung does behind her back.i sigh as the guilt builds up in me.

This was the reason why i was dead nervous.In the 52 days i had last seen teahyung..and to not reject i had gain hefty amount of weight.maybe from the junk i have been consuming all these time.i used to crave and eat them like there's no other day.

turning back i saw the press attention diverted at the new celeb.i sigh, press can be brutal sometimes.i didn't like the way they subjected me to be pregnant,were they implying that i was fat?

already craving for something my high heals were not helping my body to stand without pain i saw a waiter holding a tray of small snacks.

"i'll have three please"i say as he give me a wired look i reply back with a raised eyebrow collecting sweets from the tray she bows moving away from my sight. 

i moan closing my eyes at the sweetness filling in my mouth as soon as the first bite.

"sweet right?"i open my eyes meet a beautiful glowing women with gracious smile plastered on her face. i would have returned the smile if my mouth was not filled with chocolate.

i nod giving a tight lipped smile.

"so are you expecting?"she smiles again.i frown confused

"oh,i'm sorry,you just seem to be glowing.to add on that little bump and your love for the chocolates"i was taken a back at how attentive she is.

"i'm not glowing!,"i chuckle "and i'm in a stuck up relationship with chocolates from school so i cant help."she laughs at my statement.