Chapter 12-Betrayal

Hiro's POV

I woke up and started freaking out. Where am I? I wondered as I looked around a small room.

"Adam?" I shouted, "anyone there?"

A doctor came in wearing a white doctor coat and I wanted my cousin instead if the gray haired man.

"Hello Hiro," he said, "your cousin is unavailable right now. And you'll be able to leave soon."

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in your cousins agency. You really should leave," he said while unhooking me.

I told him I'm not leaving without my cousin. The doctor glared at me and told me otherwise. I got off of the hospital bed, grabbed my helmet, and rushed out. I asked the other agents if they've seen Adam Young anywhere. They gave me weird looks and walked away. Something told me that this place was huge and I'd never find Adam.

"I wish there was something to help me find Adam," I muttered as I ventured down an empty hallway.

This hallway was different than the others. There were various doors open which gave me a view of a weird looking room. Sort of something an insane person would go into. There were about fifteen opened, except for the last one. That one was closed and I heard someone yelling for me. Adam.

I glanced over my shoulder and didn't see anyone who wanted to stop me. The door had no doorknob so I grabbed a screwdriver and pried the door open. I grabbed it with my hand and opened the heavy door all the way.

"Hiro?" I heard Adam ask.

I went in and I saw Adam in a corner sit up.

"Hey," I said. "We need to get you out of here."

Adam got to his feet and nodded his head in agreement. He side hugged me then we went out of the room.

"Adam where do we go next?" I asked as I saw agents coming towards us.

"Follow me," was all he said.

I followed and we went into another hallway. This one was cold and wet. Adam gave me a look to keep quiet and we silently crept towards a vent leading outside. Adam opened the vent and crawled out.

"Come on," he said.

I peered out and I saw that we were far from the ground. Adam helped me out and we hung from the edge.

"Hiro, you need to let go," Adam told me.

"You're crazy. I'll die!" I exclaimed.

Adam shook his head.

"You won't die. Trust me."

I was skeptical since he acted weird when I found him. He pleaded silently and I let go. Wind howled in my ears and I saw Adam get smaller. I thought I would hit the ground but I was caught. I glanced to my right and I saw Baymax.

"Baymax! Come on we need to go," I exclaimed as I got off of him.

He stared at me and I noticed something was off. His eyes were red. Fear filled me.

"Where's your health care chip?" I asked.

"He doesn't have one anymore," Adam said beside him. "I took it out."

I glared at him and my fear was replaced with anger.

"Actually. We took it out," the Fuzzy Guy said. "Good job Adam."

Adam fist bumped his enemy and he was smiling. I stared at him and I knew what he did. He betrayed me. Correction. He betrayed everyone.

"Why?! Why are you doing this?" I shouted. "You're supposed to be the good guy! Y-you're my cousin and I look up to you."

Adam looked at me with hatred.

"Not anymore. I'm going to destroy you first then I'll go after your friends," Adam spat. "Oh and if you want Baymax's health care chip. You'll have to find it."

Then the Fuzzy Guy and Adam got on Baymax and flew away. Leaving me at the edge of San Fransokyo and knowing that Adam betrayed all of us.

"I need to find Tadashi," I said to myself.

Then I walked towards the city wondering why Adam turned against us.