Chapter 9-Everything is never as it seems

Hiro's POV

Adam and I worked on the book for two hours and we deciphered one page. One out of two hundred pages.

"Adam I-"

"Shh" he said as he bent over a page.

"Adam-"

"SHH!" Adam repeated, louder this time. "I'm trying to concentrate."

I tried looking over Adam's shoulder but he moved away. I kept bugging him until he went downstairs and told me to stay upstairs. Part of me wanted to go see what Adam was dough but the other part of me listened and I stayed up in my room studying the page that I deciphered. I looked at the old paper and I noticed something. Every letter on the left side of the page spelled something if I read it up and down. After I read it a few times to see if it was right, I ran down to Adam and said,

"Tadashi may be alive!"

Adam looked up from the book and looked at me weirdly. I showed him what I found and his eyes grew wide. Then I watched him do the same with the other pages. He wrote it down on a piece of separate paper. Then he looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go," he said.

We shot to our feet and ran out of the café up to my room. We were going to use Baymax but he was gone. Adam and I exchanged worried looks.

"Where'd he go?" Adam asked.

"I don't know. Maybe he deact-"

"Hiro," Adam said softly. "Hiro. The fuzzy guy took Baymax."

I walked over to Adam and I saw Baymax being dragged through the streets by a creepy guy.

"We need to go now," I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

Then I walked towards the stairs and I felt Adam grab my arm.

"Hiro. Promise me you won't do things out of anger," Adam said, "this is my battle to fight. Let me handle things."

Adam's POV

Hiro nodded his head in understanding and I let go of his arm. I followed him downstairs and out the front door. We went to my motorcycle and I drove towards the direction that the Fuzzy guy took Baymax. I weaved in and out of allies, went on sidewalks, broke a dozen laws and we eventually pulled up to a rundown factory. Hiro got of the motorcycle and ran inside the building.

"Hiro wait!" I called as I ran after him.

I ran inside and I froze in my tracks at what I saw. In front of me, stood Tadashi. And Hiro stood beside me. We shared a glance and we looked back at him. Tadashi smiled and said,

"Hello guys. I see you got my message."

"I don't believe it's you," I said. "Give me proof that you are my cousin Tadashi Hamada."

He laughed and said,

"You, Adam Randal Young, are an ex-agent known as Flames Pond and you and I have a secret handshake."

Tadashi walked over to me and we did the handshake. I smiled and Hiro and I hugged him. Or we thought we did. Tadashi disappeared and there was a sound of a lock behind us. I turned around and I saw the Fuzzy Guy sneering at us.

"Oh you poor boys," he said, "you should know everything is never as it seems."

Then he snapped his finger and Hiro was knocked over a railing. I jumped over to save him but the Fuzzy Guy attacked me. He punched me in the face and we started fighting.

"Tadashi! I know you're in here!" I heard Hiro shout. "Please help us!"

Suddenly, GoGo, Fred and the others showed up along with Tadashi who looked confused. Baymax was nowhere to be seen though.

"Guys you know what to do," Hiro shouted again.

That's when the real fighting began.