Chapter 2-Friends from the university

Hiro's POV

I stared out the broken window at Baymax who carried Adam back inside. If he can heal himself, he can survive getting hit by a bus and other cars, right? I guess I'll figure that out soon, I thought.

"Hiro what happened to your cousin?" I heard Fred ask as he and the others came upstairs with Baymax.

"He fell out of the window," I answered quickly, "Baymax set him on the bed."

Baymax gently set Adam down and he didn't look that bad for getting punched out of a window and getting hit by a bus.

"Adam's cells are working harder than normal to repair him," Baymax said.

Then he turned to the others and told my friends about my cousin's ability to heal himself. They seemed interested in my cousin and wanted to wake him up. I told them no but he woke up anyway. He asked me what happened.

"Baymax brought you up here. You've been out for maybe five minuets," I said.

"Oh," he replied as he sat up, "who are those people?"

I introduced him to my friends and he smiled weakly.

"Can you show me around town since I'm gonna be staying here for two weeks?" Adam asked.

"Sure," I answered.

He stood up and staggered in place. Baymax helped Adam walk around the room and Adam got him away. Adam seemed annoyed and moody.

"What's wrong Adam?" I asked

"I'm still recovering from getting punched out a window and getting hit by a bus Hiro," Adam answered rudely, "how would you like it if that happened to you?"

Adam's POV

I glared at Hiro and he ran his hands through his hair. His friends from the university looked around the room and in silence I got up and we went downstairs. Baymax stayed upstairs since Hiro deactivated him. So it was just me, Hiro, Fred, Wasabi, GoGo and Honey.

We walked around town and I was glad I lived in small town of Owatonna. San Fransokyo is too big for me. I'd get lost and overwhelmed. I followed Hiro to a subway station and we took the train towards a park. While we were on the train, I looked around at the different people and I did a double take when I thought I saw The Fuzzy Guy, my enemy from my life as a spy. I looked again and he wasn't there. Weird.

"Adam you alright?" Fred asked.

"I still have a slight headache," I answered.

He didn't reply and I was uneasy the rest of the time we were out sightseeing.