Chapter 7-Help from the Agency (Part 1)

Hiro's POV

Finding the fuzzy guy or whoever attacked us was harder than I thought. My computer shut down after I found a secret website about The Fuzzy Guy and Adam's life as a spy.

"Hiro," Baymax said, "Where's Adam?"

"What do you mean where's..." I looked to where we left Adam a few hours ago and he wasn't there. "Where'd he go? Baymax do a-"

"I'm right here Hiro," Adam said behind me. "There's no need to do a scan."

He turned me around so I faced him. My cousin was smiling even though there was a deep gash on his cheek.

"What happened to your face?" We all asked.

Adam let go of me and looked at the ground. He was rubbing his neck and I noticed that blood was on his hand. I made Adam sit down and he removed his hand from his neck. There was a piece of bone lodged in his neck. Baymax carefully took it out after numbing that part of Adam's neck and Adam looked at it. He frowned.

"That's the Fuzzy Guy's bone. I think it's from his arm," he said, "anyways. He attacked me when I was looking for clues."

"Did you find any?" We all asked Adam.

Adam reached into his pocket and brought out a notebook. I tired taking it from him but he moved it away.

"Hiro you can't help me anymore. Not until I figure out what this says," Adam said sternly, "I know I said you needed to find out who attacked us but that's changed. Dramatically. And I need help from other people," Adam paused and hugged me. Then he whispered, "Hiro Hamada you need to focus on your friends. Forget that I'm even here."

"How can I do that?" I questioned, "I haven't seen you in ten years and-"

"Hiro it's for the best," Adam said as he let go of me, "the Fuzzy Guy powerful and I know you're a superhero but this is beyond you. Any of you. I'm sorry."

Adam's POV

Hiro and his friends frowned at me. My cousin looked upset with me and he and the others walked out. Baymax finished taking care of me then he went after Hiro. I sighed heavily and I hung my head. The one reason why I came to San Fransokyo was to find the Fuzzy Guy. And visit Hiro. But mostly find and destroy the Fuzzy Guy once and for all.

"Haha you're funny Agent Pond," the Fuzzy Guy said beside me.

I yelled and stared at him. He was my hight and ugly. His teeth were overgrown and turned into fangs and he looked insane.

"You can never destroy me," he continued, "but I can destroy you. Go on. Use your ability to use fire."

I glared at him and I tried lighting my hand on fire. Nothing was happening. Why can't I use my fire power?!

"Aw poor Flames Pond," The Fuzzy Guy said with a creepy pouty face. Then he smiled evilly and said, "your power is now mine."

Then he lit himself on fire and laughed as he ran out and disappeared. I shot to my feet and attempted to run after him. I ended up yelling and falling to the ground. My head hit the concrete first and I saw spots in my vision along with my cousin. He spoke but I couldn't hear anything. Suddenly, I felt myself go into cardiac arrest and I felt lightheaded. Baymax tried to help but I used the transportation device on my arm and blacked out just as I used it.