Attention Seeker II

warning: smut, strong language. feel free to skip if that's not your cup of tea.

The desperation for her touch over the last couple of weeks increased tremendously at every single word she spoke tonight. As we were going up the elevator, I realized how unfair, perhaps humiliating it was to admit how much I am now addicted to the feeling of her skin on mine, our bodies glued together like unbreakable magnets that must never let go. The closer we got to the upper level, the deeper my thoughts were dominated by obsessive lust. I longed for her attention like never before, I needed to experience every single sensation she provides me one more time. Whatever it takes.

Cruella remained quiet, but her furrowed brows and intimidating look were enough to tell me how angry she still was. She stared at me intensely, the same dark glim in her eyes from when she witnessed my interaction with the Baroness earlier tonight. Still no words were needed, however, once she strongly pushed my back against one of the wooden walls as soon as we were out of the elevator.

"You're such a little brat." She spoke with a dark tone, our noses almost touching as she got dangerously closer. "We had to cancel our plan just so I could teach you a lesson. Bad girl, Y/N. Bad girl."

Every single action she took had the sole purpose of torturing me without any compassion. Cruella knows my body like no one has ever known, she is fully aware of each weak spot and what to do in order to take me over the edge. Her fingers softly traveled up and down my legs, her mouth spread gentle kisses across my neck and shoulders. My eyes were closed as I threw my head back, making sure she understood that I was at mercy of her every touch.

"Do you like it, darling? Do you want more?" She whispered in my ear, her strong sweet perfume beginning to control my mind. "Say it out loud."

"Please, baby." I said weakly as she bit my earlobe, a soft moan escaping my lips. "I want it so bad."

Cruella grabbed my chin and forced me to look straight into her eyes. I should feel intimidated, maybe even terrified by her sinister demeanor. The diabolical look on her face was frightening, her signature smirk telling me that she was not going to be sweet Estella tonight. But, quite frankly, I didn't want her to. I want who she truly is: dark, infernal Cruella.

"You need to be more specific, dear." Her voice dropped an octave as she spoke. "What do you want?"

She released the grip from my chin, not taking long to explore my body with more boldness this time. One of her hands drew circles near my underwear, while the other grabbed my ass firmly, her nails almost digging my skin. I whimpered in frustration, craving to feel her inside me more than ever before.

"Tell me right now." She said coldly while still staring into my pupils, her hands working underneath my dress were driving me insane.

"Fuck me, Cruella!" I nearly screamed. "Please, baby, just fuck me."

My pleading words were enough to ignite the fire inside her that I've been craving for weeks. Cruella wrapped my legs around her waist, holding me in her arms as we kissed desperately. Our tongues were tangled together like they were made for each other, I could still feel the taste of expensive champagne in her mouth. She led us to her bed, stumbling upon pieces of fabric scattered around the floor in the process.

Our attached bodies remained together once we laid down. The cold sheets contrasted with my burning skin as Cruella climbed on top of me; her leather jacket, shirt, and bra now somewhere on the floor. The aesthetic perfection of her exposed body was the only view my eyes were able to focus on, I don't think I will ever get enough of her hypnotizing beauty.

She didn't hesitate to help me take my dress and underwear, and a malicious smirk painted her face once my bare skin was unveiled just for her. Her eyes stared at me like a predator, and I couldn't help but think of myself as a prey ready to be attacked.

"Do you know how mad I was seeing her flirt with you like that?" She spoke angrily, her tongue now roaming over my uncovered breasts. "Do you know how angry I was seeing her touch you?"

The more she talked and remembered what happened earlier, the harsher her behavior became. Instead of the warm sensation provided by her tongue around my chest, I could now feel her mouth distributing aggressive hickeys around my stomach. Her hands cupped my breasts strongly, Cruella knows how such stimulation turns me on. Being quiet was now an impossible task.

"I want the whole London to know you're mine." She said with an authoritarian tone while still going down my body, inches away from reaching my core. "The Baroness is going to hear you screaming my name."

No warning, no mercy. She wasted no time. Before I could even react to what was just said, my entire world was shaken by the long-awaited feeling of Cruella inside me. Her relentless, punishing fingers going back and forth, a wave of pleasure taking control of my senses. My hands firmly gripped the bed sheets in a failure attempt to control myself,  my moans only became more and more intense as she gained speed.

"Who do you belong to?" She asked breathlessly, her empty hand now holding my throat while she kept stroking me. Again and again. "Answer me."

"Y-you." My voice was fragile . "Only you."

"Good girl."

I was completely surrendered to how good it felt. Our bodies remained together like our lives depended on it, sweat dripping down our skin like gold. The sound of my loud moans and the creaking bed were the only things filling the room. There was no love in any of our actions; just pure lust.

"Do you think she can fuck you like I'm doing right now?" Her sinister eyes staring at me with full anger. "I'll always be the best you ever had."

It didn't take too long for my knees to give in, my legs to go numb. Her fingers curled up inside me, and that was enough for me to reach my climax. I screamed her name one last time, making sure to let the whole London know who just gave me the best orgasm of my life. Just like she asked.

Cruella threw herself beside me, both of us still trying to recover from what just happened a few seconds ago. We turned to face each other, and she still had that devilish smirk kn her face.

"Was that the attention you were looking for, darling?"

i'm alive! once again, i deeply apologize for taking too long. last week was insane, and i also really wanted this to be good, so i took my time. smuts are hard for me to write for some reason. anyways, hope you enjoy it. i'm excited to see your feedback! feel free to share your thoughts.

love,
M

P.S: can't believe i just wrote about having sex with a Disney character. let that sink in.