Jim's trip to the wrath ring

Start from the beginning

Millie's sister name Sallie May comes by with a sack on her back, and a rope that connects with the little imp

Millie's sister name Sallie May comes by with a sack on her back, and a rope that connects with the little imp. Who is also dragging a dead body.

"It doesn't count if they don't find the booooody"~ Sallie may says in a singing tune. Making Millie seethe in anger. 

"Still, you get to root for her and your brothers, and now you can cheer on your boss!" Lin said. "Y'know, she can also cheer for me." Moxxie said. Joe starts to wheeze, then laughs while slapping his leg. "Wait, you?" Joe said. "Yeah! I can compete, can't I?" Moxxie said, while taking a hit from Lin's elbow. "Sorry, boy, but I don't think sensitive, thespian types would last very long in the games." Joe said. "Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid he's right." Violet said. "I was born here, too! I have some fight in me!" Moxxie said in a drawl voice. "Huh. Well then, little fella... Why don'tcha help me wrangle one o' them hogs for dinner?" Striker pointed towards the hell hog in the pig pen. 

"Simple. Watch me!" Moxxie said. Striker makes a grin look. "Nah, with these." Striker hands Moxxie a dagger, and rope. "Bullets can't pierce the shell. You gotta get the knife underneath and pry yourself an openin'." Striker said. Moxxie gulps. "Oh! Right, right. I knew that." Moxxie said.  Blitzo leans in towards Moxxie, and grabs his shoulders. "Now just remember, your rep with the in-laws is on the line here! So, no pressure at all, you totally will not make an ass of yourself in front of everyone important in your life. Go get 'em, tiger." Blitzo shoves Moxxie. 

"Mox, you don't need to do this!" Millie said in concern. "Oh, he totally does. KICK ITS ASS, MOXXIE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Blitzo cheered. Moxxie approached carefully, about to make his move. "I need to record this." Violet said. "Way ahead of you sister." Loona replied. Moxxie leaped forward, and wraps the rope around the hog's neck. Moxxie took the opportunity to strike him down, but it did no harm. Resulting the hog roaring, and runs around like crazy. 

"FUCK yeah, Moxxie! Ride it, Moxxie! Make it that bitch you won't call back in the morning!" Blitzo continued to cheer. " This is fucking beautiful." Loona started to record on her phone. with a grin look on her face. "This is just too good." Violet also started to record on her phone. Doin' great, Moxxie! Send me that video later." Blitzo whispered to loona. 

Jim was watching Moxxie struggling, knowing he won't succeed. Then he sees the worried look in Millie's eyes. She was worried for him. Jim no longer wants to watch Moxxie being humiliated like this. He had a thought, but it looks a bit dangerous. Especially since he's in hell. But Jim is giving it a shot. 

"Hey, can I give it a try?" Jim said. Everyone is surprised at what jim said. "Are you crazy jim?" Adam said. "Yeah, this isn't rodeo on earth." Violet chimed in. "Yeah, besides. You look weak like Moxxie is." Blitzo said. "I know I lack in strength. But there's no harm in trying." Jim said. 
"Say, I'm starting to like your spirit kid. Lin, why don't we let the human lad give it a go? We never seen a human rodeo in hell after all. This I must see with my own eyes." Joe said. 
"Oh crap, you think its gonna end well?" Violet and loona look at each other, and makes a grin. 
"Only one way to find out." Loona replied. "Oh, now this is even better. Also send me that later." Blitzo said. 

"Well, ok Jim. "But remember, you asked for it." Lin warned him. Jim hopped over the fence, and carefully approached the hog. "Jimmy? What are you doing?" Moxxie asked. "Taking the driver seat." Jimmy said. "What?" Moxxie said. "Just do it." Jim said. "For a human, your crazy. But ok. I hope you know what your in for. On a count of three. One. Two. Three." Moxxie jumped off and passed the dagger to jimmy. And jimmy jumped on the hog's back. Trying so hard to hang on tight. 

"GO JIM JIM, SHOW THE HOG WHO'S REALLY THE BOSS!!" Blitzo once again cheered Jim tried jabbing on its back, but it had no effect. So Jim looked at its shell, and sees that striker is right about guns can't pierce anything. So he looks carefully for any weak spot he could find. The best to look, its the underbelly. "Perfect. Ill start with this." Jimmy jabbed the hog in the belly, and started to bleed. The hog screamed in pain. "Look at that, he found one of its weak spots." Joe said. Jim continued to stab that hog, and tries to see if he could find any better ones. He put his finger on its neck, and sees of he could find any soft spots. His finger felt a hard shell, and eventually. He felt something soft. "Gotcha."

Jim lands a stabbing blow on the soft part of its neck. More blood came out, the hog screamed in pain one last time, and collapsed to the ground. Everyone, and even striker and Moxxie was surprised to see jimmy landed a killing blow on the hog. Jimmy fell to the ground, and got up. "Wow, what a ride." Jim said. 

 Jimmy helps Moxxie up. "You ok Moxxie?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah, just my clavicle." Moxxie replied. Jimmy and Moxxie hopped over the gate. Striker hopped on over the fence to go pick up the lifeless hog. "Yee-Haw! Jim the human actually slayed the hog." Jim patted his back. "Come here sugar." Lin gives Jim a hug. Sallie may in the distance, saw the entire rodeo. And she's impressed at jimmy. "Um, I think your crushing me Mille's mom." Jim said.

"Oh, sorry Jim." "Oh and you can call me Lin hon." Lin said as she let go of Jim. "Jim Jim, I doubted you for a longtime. But holy shit you proved me wrong. I'm starting to give you a tiny respect, that's all your gonna get from me kid." Blitzo said. Striker comes back with the dead hog. Not bad, for a human. Who knew a weakling like you was able to use that noggin of yours to strike the hog where it hurts?" Striker said. "Well I'm not strong, but I do have some decent intelligence." Jimmy said. "That you do, that you do." Striker let out a chuckle. 

Striker turns his face towards Moxxie. "Don't worry, little one. You never stood a chance." Jimmy suddenly gets a flash back. He remembers the time he lost in a basket ball game to a jock. "Don't worry little one. You never stood a chance." Hearing those words told similarly to Moxxie made his fist go tight in anger. Moxxie growls at striker, but sees he's not the only one who's angry at striker. He could tell cause jimmy's fist got tight. Sallie may, and Millie took note of jimmy's hand as well. 

"Hey, boss man!" "You wanna help the men skin this thing for dinner?" Striker asked. "Oh, I am always down to skin the manly meat with the manly men!" Blitzo said. "That's what she said! Loona joked. "What?" "Who said?" "Wait, what bitch is talking shit about me?!" Blitzo said in an angry tone. "You coming Jim?" Adam asked. "You guys go on, ill catch up." Jim said. Adam nodded, and went off to the house.  

"Hey Moxxie, you doing alright? Jim asked. "Yeah, just a little." Moxxie replies. "Don't let 'em get to you." Millie said. "Yeah, he's just being a showoff. Picking on the weak just to make himself look good." Jimmy said with a sign of anger.  "And hey, you don't need my parents to respect you. They will eventually." Millie said. 

"No they won't." Sallie may said. Millie glares in response. "What? I'm right, ain't I?" Sallie may said. "Oh, I'mma enter in those games." Moxxie said with determination. Millie sighs in worry for Moxxie. "Hmm, how pissed would you be if I bet on him dyin'?" Sallie may said. Millie didn't answer, but just gives her sister a glare again. Sallie may notices jimmy here. 

"You on the other hand, I think I would bet on you. And see if you actually survive this pain games. So, you thinking about joining?" Sallie may bends to Jim's height, close to Jimmy's face. Jimmy started to blush a little. "Um, not sure about that. I think, I think I need to think about it." Jimmy stutters. "Ok. Oh and by the way. Good job out there." Sallie may winks at jimmy and leaves. Jimmy is not sure what to even process, after being hit on by Millie's sister. 

Jimmy sees Blitzo who is at the window, giving him a thumbs up. Which means he must had saw what happened. "Oh shoot, he saw the entire thing. He's gonna embarrass the crap out of me." Jimmy said. "That's blitz for ya." Moxxie said. "Come on, let's get you two cleaned up." Mille said. Millie, Moxxie, and Jimmy went inside the house.