Jim's trip to the wrath ring

Start from the beginning

 One is waving at the van, Jim guessed its mille's parents

 One is waving at the van, Jim guessed its mille's parents. "Are they gonna be ok with humans staying?" Jim asked. "Yeah, its not like they see humans that often." Adam chimed in. "Don't worry, mills told her parents about it." Blitzo said. "What?" Adam and Jim said at the same time." "Yep, and don't you worry. They said you humans can stay, just as long you behave." Mille said. "No problem." "That's good." " Fair enough."  The three humans said. Mille was the first to get out, and greeted her parents. 

"Mama, Daddy!" Mille hugged her dad, and her dad hugs her back. Then spin her around, and placing her down. "Yeeee-hawww! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Her dad said while ruffling Mille's hair.

"I'm good, pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree." Mille said. "It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went 'freelance." Her mom said.  "Freelance pays fine, Ma! We're doin' fiiiiine! Its fine." Mille said. Mille went to Moxxie who's having trouble with the luggage. 

"Anyway, y'all remember my husband Moxxie? Mille shoves Moxxie who's nervous, and her mom and dad gives him a not so happy look. Looking like their not happy to see his face. "Hmph." Her dad grunts. "Greetings, Lin! Joe!" "How you been, uh, with all the...flaming twisters and stuff around here?" Moxxie said as he held out his hand nervously. "We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week." Joe said a little angry at Moxxie.  Moxxie laughed nervously "Oh crumbs. My bad! I am so sorry. I-I didn't mean to open the wound...sir" Moxxie said still nervously trying his best to apologize. "Hey, watch it! I'm the 'sir' here, bucko!" Blitzo said. 

Back at Blitzo's van. Jimmy, Adam, and violet sat and watched the chat go on outside. Jimmy could tell something isn't going well with Moxxie. 

"Damn, I don't think her parents isn't happy to see him." Jimmy thought. "What makes you think that?" Violet asked. "Well I saw her parents giving them a look of disapproval, that's how I know." Jimmy answered. "That's a good observation. You think they would react the same the moment we get out of the car?" Adam said. "So where are those living humans your talking about?" Joe asked. "Oh their in the car still." Blitzo answered. "Ill get them." Mille said 

Mille went to the van, and opened the right door of the van. "Hey guys, come on and meet my folks." Mille said. "Well its ShowTime. Time to reveal ourselves." Violet said. "Here we go." Adam said. The three each got out of their van. "Violet went out first from her side of the door, jimmy went out next from his side, and Adam got out last. 

They revealed themselves to Joe and Lin, and expected the same reaction that Moxxie got. But received the oh my gosh reaction instead. "Well ill be dammed, you really did actually brought them." Joe said. "Actually they didn't, long short story. That demon snake brought us here." Jimmy said. "Wait, that demon snake?" Joe asked. "The one with inventions, yes. Pentious." Moxxie said. "Oh you poor kids, you three don't deserve to be in this place." Lin said.  

"This is Jimmy, violet, and Adam." Mille said while each pointing at each human she introduced. "Hi." Adam said in a nervous tone. Adam? Your Adam? Who escaped the purge?" Joe asked. "Yep, that's me." Adams said. "Well who knew we actually meet the one who survived the purge? They say, no one ever survives it." Joe said. "Yep, I hear that a lot. It was a tough battle for me, for seven years..." Adam replied. 

"Y'know... more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I've researched the history of weaponry extensively, and it's inspiring how... for example, the progression of guns utilizing angelic technology has changed the landscape of Hell's combative..." Mille signals him to stop the sentence. "I mean... War fun!" Moxxie said in an awkward voice. "Guns get the job done. But a man ain't nothin' if he can't tear the head of a hellish beast with only his bare hands!" Joe said. "HAAA! He's right, Moxxie! You got cute wittle baby hands baby hands like your baby dick! Blitzo was about to grab Moxxie's part, but Moxxie slaps him away. 

"Refrain... sir." Moxxie tells Blitzo "Speakin' of strong hands, y'all should meet our newest help. "Hey! "Striker! Joe called. They hear something coming, like the horse is clopping. "Hey that's sounds like-" Jimmy was about to say, but Blitzo finishes the sentence. "Horsey?" Blitzo geeked out. The horse that's in flames, leaped over to the fence and rears up and roars. This spooked jimmy and hid behind Adam. While Blitzo is admiring the horse. 

"Well, howdy! Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!" Striker gets off the horse. 
"Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady. Striker said and winked at Millie.
 "Ohhh!" Mille laughed sheepishly. "What're y'all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. The free workin' finally slowin' down?" Striker said as he shakes her hand. 

  Oh no! Freelance isn't free! It's a-" Mille stopped herself from repeating the same sentence. "Never mind.  We're just visitin' for the festival. The prince is our boss' boyyyyfrieeeend! Millie said in a dramatic voice picking on Blitzo. "Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy." Blitzo protested. "I don't know, blitz could secretly be gay with a furry owl." Violet whispered. "I heard that." Blitzo said, hearing what violet whispered behind his back. 

 "Boss, huh?" Striker figures out why millie called blitzo boss. "Ohhh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start his own killing biz?" Striker said. "Yeah, well if you're good at somethin', you should probably capitalize." Blitzo said. "Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive, sir." Striker complimented. "Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?" Blitzo said feeling happy with the compliment he got. 

"So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface?" Striker wondered while shaking blitzo's hand.  "Well, it's long and complicated, but the short answer is yes. But he's not like, you know-- W- We're y- We're not, like... We're not doing it... We w- What's betw- It's a transactional fucking, you see. Blitzo said while doin the hand language. 

"I think what he's trying to say is he screwed him in bed." Violet said. Loona, and millie shared a chuckle. Even moxxie is trying not to laugh. "Do you ever shut up?" Blitzo said. "Nope." Violet replied. Adam and jim shared a little laugh. Blitzo gives adam and jim a glare, Adam and jim stopped, and whistled a tune. 

Striker notices the humans, and seems to be shocked to see them. "Well what have we here? Fresh living souls eh? What's your name little lady?" Striker asked. "Violet." Violet replied. "Well violet, I see you seem to have a tongue that could hit right where it hurts." Striker said. "Keep talking, and maybe I can find a nerve to strike yours next. No pun attended." Violet said. "Your a dangerous one. I like you. And who are you two?" Striker turns to Adam and jimmy.

"Jimmy, but you can me Jim for short if ya want." Jim said. "Adam." Adam said. "Oh, here we go." Loona said. "Adam eh? The one and only? Who escaped the purge alive?" Striker asked. "Yep, and I got proof." Adam rolled his sleeve, showing his scar. Joe and Lin looked at it in shock.
"Hmm, a scar? Who did this to ya?" Striker wondered. "An imp. I don't know what, but a wild one is all I can describe." Adam said. "Then I'm convinced. That was one hell of an escape." Striker said. "You had no idea." Adam replied. 

   "Y'know... you boys should enter the Pain Games!" Joe announced. Blitzo zoomed sideways to joe in excitement after hearing the word games. "I heard games! What games? I'm in!" Blitzo said. "Every harvest festival, there's a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!" Lin said. "Sounds fun. Adam said. "Yeah! "Wish I could play!" Mille pouted with her arms crossed. "Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in Fifteen separate funerals." Lin said "Funerals? On second thought, Ill just watch." Adam said, changing his mind. "The pain games has body count? Wow, no wonder." Violet said. 

    "I'm aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come Sallie May still gets to compete?" Millie pouted again crossing her arms in a childish way. "Your sister doesn't have a neighborhood head count." Lin said. "She so does!" Mille said. 

Light, Darkness, BalanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara