"How is it?" God asks.

"No one else shall eat this."

"Why?"

"Because it's so divine..." I moan. "It tastes like having sex with you."

"Um no, I'm better than a cake."

"Why don't you prove me wrong?"

"I don't have the green light."

"Because I'd rather eat cake." I say, snorting as he curses. "Give me a little more."

I open my mouth and he shoves a huge piece.

My face jerks up to not spill, but it's too late. Gooey, warm chocolate spills on my chest, dripping between my breasts.

"Whap pa hep!" I swallow. "Oh, you so did that on purpose!"

"Me? I didn't do anything."

"Clean it up." I whine. "I'm all sticky!"

"How?"

"I don't care! Just do it!"

"Alright."

I stop breathing when something hot and wet, and very familiar, touches between my breasts.

It's his tongue. Oh God, he's licking me.

As if I'm not even here, as if this is for his own enjoyment, he takes his time. Drags his tongue between my breasts, closes his lips around every inch, swirling his tongue around it.

His hair tickles my chest and I can't breathe. My chest heaves pathetically and my breaths get loud. His forearms flex by my sides, reminding me of the things they're capable of.

Don't moan, don't moan, don't moan.

"You made quite a mess..." He murmurs against my collarbone, stubble scratching my skin that's fogged with his breaths.

"Are you... done...yet..." I try while he kisses up my neck, reaches below my ear. Parts his lips and circles his tongue, chuckling when a whimper slips out.

"Yeah. I'm done." He sighs, turning around to go back to hell!

Oh wait, I can stop this.

And lose? Wait until it's our turn.

"Ready for the next one?" He cheerfully says.

"Yup."

Some lid gets popped off and fragrances of cacao with espresso waft through the air.

"Tiramisu?"

"Yeah, but it's my tiramisu." He defends with cute competitiveness, then feeds me a velvety piece.

Powdered cacao dissolves on my tongue. Chocolate, espresso, liquor, and spice tango together, each with a rose between their teeth.

"Your hands... are a gift of God." I say.

He chuckles. "I'm glad you're enjoying it..."

"I'm going to request this while I work..."

"You got it." He brushes a crumb from the corner of my lip. "I'll make you coffee with it too."

I lean my cheek into his hand and he opens his palm towards it.

"I missed you holding me." I mumble, squeezing him between my shoulder and cheek.

"I missed holding you..." He strokes my face and I melt, but also want to abuse his hand.

I snatch that thing like a cat after a pointer dot. Hold it, study it with both hands, feeling his veins like Helen Keller when she first discovered how to read.