Oh, it must've been the lube that we used.

I smiled and was about to ignore it but my instincts told me to take a closer look.

Not lube.

The smile left my face and my eyes widened when I put two and two together.

I still have Ryder's cum inside of me.

The blush spread throughout my body, but at the same time, I must be deranged because I loved it.

Nope, still embarrassed.

I tried to crawl out of bed to use the restroom but my legs were literally useless at this point, and my hips felt so brittle that I thought it was going to break.

He wasn't joking when he said that I was sore. I just wished that my vampire blood could speed up the healing process.

I looked to the door to see if Ryder was coming before I reached out to my hole. I hissed when I touched it, and it was swollen from being... pounded.

I endured the pain as I spread my legs open and inserted my fingers inside. I gasped and whimpered as I massaged and opened my walls to let the rest of Ryder's cum out.

"Need help with that?"

I yelped and clenched around my own fingers. I immediately drew it back and threw the covers around my exposed areas when Ryder suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"N-No." I shook my head as I dragged the blanket to cover half of my face. He grinned and threw it off of me causing me to yelp. I lay naked before him, and I became aware of the prominent bulge straining against his gray sweatpants.

"Let's get you to the bathroom." He carried me bridal style and I didn't have any chance to react because we were at the bathroom in an instant.

"Can you stand?" He asked as he sat me down on the countertop sink. He was standing in between my legs and had his arms cornering me.

"I'll try."

I carefully eased my way down the floor and as soon as the weight of my body was transferred to my feet, I felt the aching sensation deep within my bones.

"You can hang on to the countertop while I take my cum out your ass." I did as he said and when I turned around, I can see the both of us in the mirror.

I flushed yet again when I saw that I was completely naked and he was only wearing his sweatpants.

"Bend over."

My ears burned and I glared at him from the mirror which he only responded with a sexy grin.

"Can you please not speak so- so-" I couldn't finish my own words so he did it for me.

"Dirty?" He whispered huskily in my ear before grinding his hips closer to my butt. I felt how hard he was and I had to close my eyes and bite back a moan from coming out.

"J-Just please take it out." I bent over hastily but it only pushed my ass deeper into his hardened member which made me gasp.

"You're such a naughty boy, Liam." He gave a throaty laugh before caressing my bums and slipping a finger inside.

I clamped my lips shut and tried to not make any sounds as he added another finger inside and stretched it out.

"Nnghhh!" I felt his cum slowly trickling out of me and when my eyes lifted to the mirror, he was looking at me with hungry eyes.

He leaned his face closer to my shoulder and his fangs lengthened to tease the sensitive skin of my neck. I shivered and couldn't help but grow hard when he's looking at me with so much intensity that I thought I would die.