Chapter 4: A Battle Between Crystal Beast and Red-Eyes! Neptune vs Noire!

Start from the beginning

Flashback

Azure: But that's not all! Now that I have my Blue-Eyes back on the field, I tune my LVL 1 "Maiden with Eyes of Blue" with my LVL 8 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in order to Synchro Summon my all-time favorite monster.

Then, as soon as Azure exclaimed himself, light suddenly came out of Maiden with Eyes of Blue's body completely engulfed her, causing her to turn into pure blue energy. Said energy then turned into a single star that then turned into 3 green rings that started heading toward Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Once Blue-Eyes went through these rings, its body became outlined and see-through.

A massive green beam appeared besides Azure as his Synchro Summon proved to be successful.

Azure: Say hello to my good friend, Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon!!!

When the green light dissipated, a brand-new monster appeared on the field, letting out a powerful, yet slightly modified version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon's signature roar. The monster was a muscular, silver colored dragon that looked almost identical to Blue-Eyes White Dragon, except it had glowing azure blue eyes and golden nails on its hands, arms, feet, and wings.

Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon - (LIGHT/Dragon/Synchro/Effect) - (LVL: 9/ATK: 2500/DEF: 3000)

Flashback End

Azure: Oh, yeah. The thing is... this card is special for a number of reasons, though the two that immediately come to mind are as follows.

Azure walked up to Noire and easily swiped the card from her hand.

Azure: For one thing, there's only one version of this card back from where I come from, and secondly... [1]

Azure then stared at the card, with a calming smile on his face.

Azure: This card's been in my deck for as long as I've played Duel Monsters. No matter who it is or what sort of deck they have, I've always counted on Azure-Eyes to come through for me.

Neptune and the others all looked at Azure with a surprised look on their faces.

Neptune: Wow, it sure feels like you have some kind of weird connection with that card.

Azure placed his Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon card back into his deck and then placed his cards into a small pouch that was on his belt.

Azure: Well then, I believe now would be the right time for you girls to start Dueling, am I right?

Hearing this made the goddesses excited, as watching Azure duel made them want to start as soon as possible.

Neptune: Woohoo, it's time for Neptune to get her game on!

Noire: Hmph! Don't think I'll go and lose to any of you.

Vert: Oh, this is most exciting! I most certainly am looking forward to competing with all of you!

Blanc: I guess it could be fun.

Azure just smiled at all four of the CPUs acting like a bunch of friends who all got together at the mall.

Azure: Alright guys, let's get down to business. As there are five of us here, that means we'll only have two duels. So, who wants to go first?

Neptune instantly raised her hand, as she could not control her excitement.

Neptune: Oh me me! I wanna Duel first, and my opponent can be... Noire!

Noire: Alright then, Neptune. But don't go thinking that I'll go easy on you just because it's my first time playing Duel Monsters!