𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ✍︎ 𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 J-julesfoundbycorps

➪ ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ғᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀᴜ

➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➵➶➵➶

In a world full of magic but modernized with the scientists and magicians mixing the art of their separate divisions in order to make another evolution

In a world full of magic but modernized with the scientists and magicians mixing the art of their separate divisions in order to make another evolution. Centuries had come and go, the people learned to live with probably the most weirdest thing the ancient ones had left for the new generations to touch up and it evolves through the years of thousand studies.

But there's always an exception to an everything. There is this one tradition they could never explain.

The art of fortune telling for those who seek answers with the help of their glimmering hope of crystal balls.

It just so happens for your family to be famous for it and you grew up to sweet-smelling two-storey house where every day, you'd found yourself watching by the secret hole in the painting downstairs of people lining up to pay your grandma for their questions. Then by the time she died, she passed whatever skills she have to your mother, but she doesn't like it given that she was more dedicated to her job as one of the greatest investors in town.

Of course - the power needed to be pass onto someone with the same blood. Being fascinated by it's elements and had naturally been akin to helping people, you accepted it yourself graciously.

"This life would be a lonely one, my dear. Do you really want it?", you remember your grandma asking you. As a tradition, they had you sitting in a mat in the room where she receives guests.

It was the same room where she filled it with different flowers and plants, so you always loved it inside even if it's quite dark - what with the dark violet motif along the arabian curtains that prevented any sunlight from entering. With the scented candles being lit up from all around you, it relaxed you and you feel like you were always in the cloud inside.

"Why would it be a lonely one, granny?", you managed to ask, looking up at her. Even at a later age, she managed to look even more older but she's still wise.

She looked up to one of the picture frames in one of the table stand, the one that showcase your grandpa. "They said you have a curse you'll find everyone's soulmate but yours"

"How did you get to know granpy then?", you know their tale, of course. It was a miracle they find each other in a middle of the war.

"It was one luck in a one million", she always started it with a wistful smile, but the thing is, she always seem to cry after, "he seeks me out in that refugee and asked me if a soldier like him would find love"