07 : Sus.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Two weeks.

It has been two weeks since Yoongi and McKayla fucked, two weeks he completely disappeared.

McKayla saw it coming, but she still felt disappointed and used.

She didn't see him at all on the campus, not that she was looking for him neither.

Plus, the way he left right after finishing still didn't sit right with her, so she didn't try to contacthim neither.

"I mean it's not like you liked him or anything, it was a one time thing." Janae said, listening to McKayla rant for the umpteenth time.

"Yeah, except men with that kind of tongue work don't just walk around the streets like that." She answered, rolling her eyes. "This man fucked my soul out of my body and dipped."

"I told you he had an extremely high amount of pussy in his life, he knows what he's doing.. If you're really that upset, fuck his bestfriend, show him he wasn't shit."

McKayla threw her head back, quickly straightening it after her freshly made braids reminded her that she couldn't just do that without pain.

"Get into that frat house, fuck one of his friend while being loud as hell to make sure he's hearing, and disappear."

McKayla squinted her eyes at Janae, watching her sip her bubble tea peacefully.

"Remind me to never unfriend you." She mumbled.

Her best friend shrugged, popping the bubbles on the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

McKayla sighed, looking around the shop as she thought about what Janae just said.

She immediatly thought about two people : Hoseok, the guy who sent her Yoongi's account and Taehyung, the guy she saw on Yoongi's latest post.

She scrunched her nose, shaking her head.

"No, not worth it, I'm not about to buss it open for some random guy that has a personality based on 'I'm NoT lIkE oThEr GuYs'."

Janae snorted, covering her mouth to make sure she doesn't spill anything.

"You were really into him ?" She asked after swallowing her drink, chuckling.

"I talked to this guy twice, I wasn't into him at first, it's the audacity to come to my house because apparently baby has sensitive ears and can't stand listening to his roomates fighting." McKayla said in a mocking tone before sipping on her drink angrily.

"Well you kind of forgot a point here."

She furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head as she looked at Janae, her eyes widening as if she was saying 'what's the point bitch'.

"He talked about you to his friends, guys don't do that."

"Well asian guys are fucking sus with their friends, maybe they just do that for no reason, what do I know ? I saw a guy deadass kissing all of his friends on the lips on a TikTok because you have to kiss the homies good night or whatever the hell that was about."

[please tell me you've seen that tiktok]

Janae laughed at McKayla's annoyed face, wondering how she could think Yoongi does this kind of thing when she literally said he refused to kiss her during sex.

"Stop laughing I'm serious, talking about me to his friends doesn't mean anything."

"He put dibs on your ass." Janae answered, still laughing.

"Well he can put them in his ass because I don't give a fuck, that's some clown nigga shit."

Janae sighed dreamily, looking at her best friend in front of her.

"See, I was way too out of his league, gave him a chance and now he thinks he rules the world, fuck him with his fucking middle part, he's the size of three apples, he doesn't rule anything but a playground." McKayla continued.

"He rules your pussy though.."

"What side are you on ?" She asked in a tone of disbelief, furrowing her eyebrows.

Janae shrugged, playing with her straw.

"I mean if you really don't give a fuck about him, why are you still upset about something that happened two weeks ago ?" She asked, raising a brow.

McKayla sighed, crossing her legs to rest her arm on top of it, supporting her chin on her palm as she thought, sipping on her drink.

She played with her straw, looking at the bubbles swirl around inside the cup.

"He was a pretty funny motherfucker, not gonna lie.."

.

.

©️ASHLEY