04 : Perv.

| a bitch is bored so ✨update✨

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"You good ?"

McKayla turned to Yoongi, deadpanning.

"Does it look like I'm okay ?"

Yoongi looked around, not knowing what to do.

He wasn't really paying attention to movie, prefering watching her instead and wondering what the hell he was going to do once the movie will be over.

Apparently it was sad, since McKayla was holding back her tears, not wanting to ruin her makeup and humiliate herself in front of someone she barely knew.

"Damn, uh.."

He caressed her arm with the back of his hand in an attempt to cheer her up.

"It's gonna be okay, it's just a movie McKayla.."

"But she'll never see him again.." She argued, slightly pouting as she fought to keep the water in her eyes.

"That's tough."

Not knowing what else to say, Yoongi stood up to go close the windows since it was already five, not wanting bugs to get in.

"You're quite emotional.." He mumbled, laying on his stomach, face turned towards her.

"So what ?" She asked, looking at him.

He shrugged.

"Nothing, just an observation.. I have a question though."

She pulled herself together, turning her whole body towards him now that there wasn't anything to watch on the TV.

"Go ahead."

"How did you found my account ?" He asked, still intrigued.

McKayla scoffed.

"One of your friends sent your account to me, didn't know you enjoyed kissing me so much." She teased him, cocking her head.

It was Yoongi's turn to scoff, his head on his arms.

"Yeah you're a pretty kisser not gonna lie.. Plushy lips and shit, ten out of ten, would do it again."

She raised her eyebrows at him.

"So you wanna kiss me now ?"

"For all I know you're the one who wants to kiss me." He answered, closing his eyes.

"Bold of you to assume that."

"Bold of you to lie when you're the one who brung up the topic and hasn't stopped staring at my lips since." He clapped back.

She chuckled out of embarassment.

"Okay, you won.."

"I always win either ways."

They stayed silent a moment, McKayla looking around the room and seeing the ash tray on his night-table.

"You smoke ?"

"Cigs." He anwered. "Do you ?"

"Nope, but if want to I don't mind, my dad is a smoker so I'm used to it."

Yoongi sat up, opening his eyes to look at her.

"To be frank, cigarettes are not what I want on my lips right now." He said in a deep, slightly raspy voice.