41 || the last good day

Začať od začiatku

        "You're going to cum on my fingers," James whispered against her ear, goosebumps immediately raising on her exposed skin. "And then, I'm going to fuck you, understand?" 

        "Yes," Amelia whimpered. 

        James smirked to himself as she pressed herself harder against him, surely feeling his hard length against the small of her back now. As his fingers trailed slowly up and down Amelia's folds, she let out a soft whine in response, bucking her hips against him faintly. The breathy laugh that escaped James' full lips washed across her chest, making her nipples harden. 

        Amelia's breath hitched as his middle finger pushed inside of her tight core, beginning a slow rhythm as he pumped in and out of her, his thumb rubbing tentative circles on her clit. James' free hand tangled in her hair, gripping a handful of her dark locks as he pulled her head back further, giving him more room to suckle on the sensitive skin of her neck. 

        A low whimper resonated from Amelia's voluptuous lips as James added another digit, curling them inside of her as he skillfully found her sweet spot, pumping his fingers faster. Her petite hands were limp now, her tight grasp on his arm faltering as her eyebrows cinched together in euphoria. 

        "So good," she mumbled almost incoherently, back arching as James' grip tightened in her hair. 

        James' fingers slammed into her hard now as he relished in her sweet moans, vigorously rubbing her clit in circles with his thumb before alternating to his palm. He always loved how responsive Amelia could be to his touch, the way she forced her hips up to meet his movements, or the way she twitched underneath him. 

        Amelia could already feel her orgasm bubbling deep inside of her, her eyes struggling to stay open, as James' lips attached to her neck once more. The sound of his ragged breath in her ear made her completely unravel, her walls clenching around his fingers, as her release washed over her. 

        "Ahhh, yes," James cooed. "Cum for me, baby." 

        Her legs shook, the water rippling from the movement, as stars danced across her vision. Releasing her damp curls, James brought his arms around Amelia's shoulders once more, pleased by the way her chest heaved up and down as she struggled to control her breathing as she came down from her high. 

        "Come on, beautiful," he pressed a kiss against her neck before swooping her weak body into his arms, lifting her from the water as he stepped out of the tub. "I'm not done with you." 

        The soft sounds of Amelia's tiny giggles reverberated around the room as James carried her swiftly into her bedroom, throwing her gently down onto the mattress. The familiar warmth spread through James' chest as he listened to her laugh, gawked at the way her damp curls clung to her chest as she looked up at him with those gorgeous, round eyes.

        Leaning down, he crashed his lips into hers, groaning as her legs found their way around his waist. His dick pressed against her lower belly as she pulled him closer to her, their tongues finding their way to each other as he maneuvered his mouth on Amelia's heatedly. 

        Amelia let out a strangled gasp as James unhooked her legs from his waist, only to push them up until they were practically side by side with her face, exposing her dripping folds. A loud moan followed as his mouth came down on her clit, sucking her swollen bud sloppily, his tongue flicking across it quickly as he pulled back with a string of saliva still attached to his pink lips. 

        "So fucking beautiful," he murmured hungrily, wiping the saliva from his mouth and rubbing it all over the tip of his swollen length. 

        Amelia watched with urgency as James positioned himself at her wet entrance, his eyes flickering up to meet hers excitedly, before thrusting himself deep inside of her. He placed both of his hands on her legs, holding them down with her feet above her head, as he roughly pounded into her - relishing in the sight of her grasping the bed sheets underneath them. 

        The mixed moans echoed throughout Amelia's bedroom as James slammed his dick in and out of her, gripping her legs so tightly that she was sure there would be bruises tomorrow. She could feel the juices dripping down her as the pressure inside of her core continued to build, feeling even more intense than the last. 

        "That feels so good," she whined through clenched teeth. 

        Amelia's words made James' pride swell, a cocky grin flashing across his lips as he picked up the pace, his release growing the harder he pounded into her. "Yeah?" he questioned needily. "You like when I fuck you like this?" 

        Biting down on her bottom lip, Amelia moaned loudly in response to his question, her fingers clawing down the skin of his back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her legs began to quiver as he continued his rhythm inside of her, she could feel her orgasm nearing her once more - on the brink of letting go. 

        "Bucky, please," Amelia mewled. "I'm close." 

        "Oh, fuck," James growled, his dick throbbing as her walls clenched around him for the second time tonight. "I love the sound of my name coming from your mouth." 

        Bucking her hips as much as this position would let her, Amelia reached down to rub her fingers on her swollen nub, crying out as her climax reached her. The sound of her euphoric cries brought James to his release as well, letting go of her legs as he crashed down on top of her, twitching inside of her as he filled her up. 

        Cradling his damp face to her chest, Amelia sighed happily, her body feeling rather numb now from the two earth-shattering orgasms that James gave her back-to-back. His arms engulfed around her torso, resting on top of her as their chests heaved together. 

        "Being with you feels like home, Amelia," James mumbled against her skin. 

         The corners of her lips twitched in response to his words, her tummy coming alive with butterflies as she nuzzled her face into his hair. This day had been the epitome of a good day, although she had many with James, this one had to be one of her favorites. 

        They didn't know it would be the last good day. 

       But that is the thing about the last good day, no one knows that it's the last. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

35k reads? 1k votes? 

seriously you guys, much love to you. 

i had to take two breaks writing this chapter, whew. 

buckle your seatbelts, besties, the next chapter is a doozy. 

<3