And really thinking about it being Tejus…. I find I'm actually OK with it. Why did I forget that someone would try to trick her? Why have I been so hostile towards him? I think the rest of the guys will come to the same conclusion if they think about it. But I need to confirm it with her. And find out why she's pissed at Caleb

"What's going on with you and Caleb?"

"Nothing! Are you ready for me?" She asks

"I'm always ready for you dragonfly!" I chuckle. I'm close to figuring her out. I do wonder why she hasn't told us though? Or is it because of how we've been acting towards him?

We start sparing and she's so mad I'm finding it easy to block her strikes. And everytime Caleb makes a comment whether it be about her ignoring him or not thinking clearly while fighting she gets madder and madder. Her eyes start to flash colours. She then turns to Sebastian and with a growl asks him to join in.

"Go easy Seb, she's pissed and not thinking clearly. And Caleb, you're making it worse just leave her. You'll know soon enough why she's mad at you." I say to them. Sebastian gives me a subtle nod that she doesn't see as we all start back up again and Caleb, ignoring me, says 

"Kylie! Will you stop being so fucking stubborn and just tell me what iv done?" I look at Caleb to tell him to shut the fuck up and the ground starts to shake again like earlier. I look back to Kylie and see she's breathing fast, her eyes are flashing so fast you I can't tell what colour they are before there another colour. Her hair comes loose off her ponytail and starts flying around her. I take a small step in her direction and say

"You need to calm down baby. You don't want to accidentally hurt anyone. Me and Sebastian will take you home. We will make some space In the back yard for us to spar. OK? Deep breaths… in…. out… that's it" I say calmly and gently. She looks at me, the flickering slowing down and the ground stops shaking. Then Caleb opens his big fucking mouth again.

"Kylie, please talk to me! I'm sorry for whatever it is i-" her eyes rapidly change again and the shaking starts back up as her head snaps in his direction.

"Whatever it is you did! Was fucking LIE to me" She says so loud we all hear it. 

"What? When did I lie? We were fine the last time we saw each other so how have I lied to you since then?" He demands to know. She raises her hand towards him and with her magic pulls him forward right into her face. His eyes widened but I didn't hear what she said to him. 

"I didn't lie, I just omitted to tell you what it meant. It could totally be out of context anyway! Like the time Kris-"

"I know about fucking, Kris! How do you think I know at all! You had no right to keep that from me! Do you know how much it fucking hurt to find out from someone else? That I have lying, cheating mates?" I don't think we were supposed to hear that. And her magic has calmed down some, probably because she looks like she's about to burst Into tears. 

"Who's cheating, ma moitié? Surely you don't mean Caleb? None of us would. So you must be mistaken! Unless you mean Declan. In which case, would you like me to kill him for you!.... Wait, you got the stab of betrayal? When? And what does it have to do with Caleb?" Sebastian says getting angry and not being helpful at all. She looks at me and Sebastian and says

"Err.. no I…. I know he didn't. But yes I got the 'stab of betrayal' I knew I shouldn't  trust T-... Anyway Caleb knew what it was when I told him I was in pain and he didn't say anything. He lied!"

"I'm not the only one lying though am I Kylie? I didn't tell you because I planned to find out the truth first. Which I will do before he gets back! I've just been busy wit-"

"Back? What do you mean back? When did Declan last stop by? I thought it was when they had their date?"

"I mean back because he will be bac-"

"Don't you fucking dare, Caleb! I'll never forgive you if you do. It's not your place it's mine! And I'm not ready yet!" The tears start falling down her face. Caleb looks contrite and ashamed. I step up to her, cupping her cheeks and speak gently to only her.

"Dragonfly. Calm down! Caleb would never do anything to hurt you no matter how pissed he is. So whatever you think he was about to say he wasn't going to. Now speak to me! You can't keep this all to yourself. Especially if Caleb is one of the ones your also pissed at. Now I'm going to ask you something. And don't you dare lie to me" She nods. The tears still, coming as she says 

"I'd never lie"

"You'd omit it though!?"

"Not if you ask me outright!"

"Is Declan your mate?"

"No" She replies on a whisper

"Oh thank fuck! But you have meet your true mate as you've started getting the mating jitters aaand you felt the stab-"

"Yes , Can you stop... fucking… reminding me!" She sobs

"Sorry. You only felt it recently which we all should have noticed but didn't. So does that mean Tejus. Is your mate?" she just looks into my eyes for a minute then taking a deep breath closes her eyes and says

"Yes!" She doesn't open them and I'm wondering what she was expecting? That we would reject her? That's just silly! I know I've been a dick and shit towards Tejus, but it makes so much more sense. And she can't help who she's mated to. Is this why she hasn't told us? Is she expecting the worst? Oh my goddess, she probably is. Fuck! Our poor silly mate. I pull her face to mine and kiss her, lightly and her eyes flutter open.

"Before you start panicking. No, I won't reject you. I love you. And I'm sorry none of us have put 2 and 2 together. Well we have but we've all got 10 as an answer. I get it being your place to say shit but you really should tel-"

"I know and I will! But certain habits are hard to break and I need more than words, Dravon. Logan was the only one I trusted whole heartedly and I can't even bring myself to trust his words. I know you don't all know much about my past and that's my fault too. But I'll tell you the same thing I told Caleb. That I don't like lying to them but… I'm scared. That, just because you say it's OK and that you love me, it doesn't mean I believe it. I can't help it, I'm trying to figure out how I'll get past it completely! And Caleb said I shouldn't worry either as mates are a sacred thing none of you should interfere with, so I should enjoy my mating and not worry about telling you until I'm ready. Though at this precise moment I don't know if I'm going to mate, the lying, cheating, bastard. Please don't hate me" I pull her Into me as she keeps sobbing.

"I don't hate you silly. And Caleb was right about us. When you're ready or the rest of the idiots figure it out. Come on, let's get you back for a nice relaxing bath. Then I'll get Katy to come to you so you can get ready. I know what you girls are like!" She sniffles and makes her way over to her clothes and phone. Caleb and Seb are nowhere in sight.

"Where did you guys go?" I ask them and Sebastian replies

"You seemed to be getting through to her and I thought it best to get Caleb out of there. We will see you later" She walks over to me and I put my arm around her as we make our way back. I ran her a nice hot bath and once she's in, decided to climb in with her. It's not long before the mating frenzy kicks in and I have her splashing water out all over the floor as she fucks me. I grip her hair and tug it when she tries to bite me and I sink my teeth into her, which sets her off. And stops her hurting herself or me. Then I ask Kris to send Katy to come and get ready here.