ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

Start from the beginning

I was about to say something as Zeke's hand moved up. His hand was near my hips, dangerous near my genital. I close my legs pressing his hand between them trying to stop him from going any further, but of course the fucker would separate them.

There's no way anyone could see what was happening under the table, yet the fear of one of my brothers catching what he was doing stayed on my mind.

"We, uh..." I was out of lies. I can't tell them that I met him one night and then slept with him and after that we would call each other when we felt like it. "...we met at a cafe a few months ago."

I felt bad for twisting mine and Blake's story just so I could get out of this situation, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Zeke's fingers rub against my clit from above my lace underwear. Making my posture go rigid and my skin shiver. He probably could feel the wetness between my legs even though I had my underwear on. With my right hand, I hold his hand back entwining our fingers together so he wouldn't be able to assault me anymore.

He looks at me amused as I just glare at the fucker. Now I had to manage to eat with only one of my hands so the other one could contain Ezekiel from trying anything sexual while at the dinner table.

Horny motherfucker.

The rest of the dinner was alright, thankfully no one noticed my struggle at eating with just my left hand. They were oblivious to the fact that me and Zeke were with our hands entwined. He tried to get out of the hold that I had on him, but one simple elbowed made him stop his attempts.

"Would you guys excuse me and Aurora? We have to catch up." asks Zeke from my side making my eyes wide. I look up to be faced with the questioning gaze of my father and brothers.

Please say no. Please say no. Please say n-

"Of course, dear." says Ashley with a fake smile. She isn't even my mother, so why's she telling me what I can do?

I give everyone the sweetest smile I could master, before getting up and walking away with Zeke behind me. As we pass the dining room door, and are now out of everyone's sight, he reaches for my hand pulling me to walk faster.

He leads me to his room, and as soon as I enter he closes the door and locks it. I could hear my fast heartbeat as he approaches me with the I'm gonna fuck you till you won't be able to remember your name look.

He grabs my face between his two veiny hands and crashes his lips with mine. His roughness made me stumble back but nevertheless I reciprocate the kiss. His tongue traveled my mouth, as I closed my eyes enjoying the kiss. I could smell his minty fragrance that invaded my nostrils. Our faces moved in sync as his hand that was previously holding my face, lowers down resting on my waste and pulling my body closer to his, I could feel his erection on my stomach, feeling every inch of it as well as the coldness of his hands on my skin. He disconnected our lips but not before making sure to bite my lower lip, I had to contain myself from moaning from the simple act.

"What are you doing?" was the only thing that I was able to say. It was like my mind decided to shut down and my body was craving his touch.

Yet I knew this was wrong. When we slept together I knew I was only using him just so I could get Blake out of my mind. I didn't feel guilty, but now I do. I do because I finally realized that using him I may be hurting his feelings.

If there's a slight possibility of him catching feelings I won't be able to live with myself, knowing that I won't be able to love him the way he deserves. He's a really good guy if you know him, and because of that I know he deserves much better than the rest of the pieces of my broken heart. He deserves much better than Blake's crumbs, which in this case, means me.

"Didn't you miss me the much I missed you, darling?" he lowers his face into my neck, leaving open kisses in my skin, eventually sucking it. I could feel his hot breathe on my skin, making me shiver. My back arched, bringing my chest even closer to his chest. I felt my legs tremble as his erection pressed against my stomach even more.

I knew if I didn't stop this now, there was no way I would be able later.

"Zeke." I muttered as my head leaned back and my hands made its way to his curly brown hair. I pull his his hair and he groans against the skin of my neck. His hand lowered even more, now resting on my ass. Suddenly he squeezed my ass firmly, and a moan scapes my lips. My eyes shut closed in pleasure as he reaches the soft spot on my neck, right under my left ear.

"Zeke, stop." he didn't stop, but instead continued kissing my neck, probably leaving hickeys that I would have to cover later. My mind wanted it to stop yet my body didn't.

"Ezekiel!" I called his name louder now successfully getting his attention. He looks at me, locking his bright blue eyes with my own caramel and ice blue ones. Confusion was evident in his features. "I can't do this." my voice was shaky and breathless, I didn't wait for his answer as I got out of his room slamming the door and running into my room. I close my room's door and lock it.

As I finally realize I'm alone, my back hits the oak doors as my legs gave up and I slid down to the ground, I close my eyes and rest my head on my knees.

What the fuck?

--------------------------

I don't know if I should feel ashy or proud of myself... so, what do you think?

Love y'all <3

XOXO