Chapter 21

"Sanjana," Sonia's giddy voice reached me through the phone.

"Hanji bolo,"

"Someone won against me,"

"What?!"

"Sanjana, I think he's the one,"

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"Nahi yaar, see he's handsome--"

"Totally a Biggie for you,"

"--he declined his phone call when we met because he said our meeting was important, he didn't cheat and he was a gentleman, he tried to save me when he realised there were so many paparazzi's,"

"Sonu, why are you not angry that you lost to him?"

"I don't know but Sanjana I can say he's the one,"

"You're lovestruck," I said softly.

I was happy she had found someone. I just needed to meet that someone now.

I ended my call with her and then called my parents who were over the moon. Their other daughter was going to get married too now that she'd lost to that guy, Roshan.

"Papa, give me his number will you?"

"Beta,"

"I won't do anything papa, just want to meet him, I also need to see my would be jiju,"

"Okay sweetheart, I'll message you the number, do not threaten him Sanju,"

"Pft... Threaten and me? Dad you really overestimate me," I said before saying goodbye and ending the call.

My dad sent me the number and I immediately rung Roshan.

"Hello?"

"Hi Roshan,"

"Who's this?"

"Sonia's sister Sanjana, I'd like to meet you, maybe today?"

"Ah you're planning to threaten me? Don't worry Sanjana Di, also we'll meet at Sonja cafe? It's a little closer to my firm,"

"Perfect Roshan, today at 5?"

"Yes, and do bring your husband if you want Di, it'll be a great pleasure to meet you both," he said.

"Alright Roshan, see you in the evening,"

What the hell was this guy? What's with all the pretence? Was he really this kind and sweet?

"Rohan," I called his name as I entered our room.

"Yes Sanjana,"

"We have to meet this guy, Roshan, he apparently won against Sonu in the chess competition,"

"And?"

"Chalo na, I'll tell you everything on the way there, it's 3 and it's going to take us some time to reach there,"

"Okay," he said.

We both got ready and sat in the car.

"Are you going to kill someone or what?"

"What?"

"Why are you dressed in all black?" He asked.

"I wanted to wear something casual,"

"Sanjana,"

"Let's just go okay?"

"You know, you're not the only one who has the right to threaten Roshan, Sonu is my sister too, I also get the opportunity to threaten him,"