"Precisely. Amaya Shafiq", She said , extending a hand. He shook it , saying ,"Regulus Black , pleasure to meet you."

As she pulled away , Amaya questioned with a small grin ,"Say , Regulus , are you always so stony-faced ?"

He cracked the barest hints of a smile , shaking his head.

"Aren't you friends with Potter and his housemates ? Where are they ?", Regulus enquired , craning his neck to see if his brother and his friends were around ; and if they were , he should leave immediately.

Surprisingly , when he spoke , there was not a hint of malice in his voice - rather a far-away , longing tone etching into his words as bare as lilting honey.

Amaya's shoulders drooped ever-so-slightly , before she composed herself once forth - firmly shaking her head. Thankfully , Regulus caught onto the hint - not prying any further. They continued reading in silence , neither awkward nor very comfortable. And it was just the first of the comfort she would find in new friends.

                                                      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I HOPE its not much of a trouble", Narcissa whispered anxiously , her stance softening as she watched how Amaya fondled the one-year-old Draco with her love. Amaya was , under normal circumstances , not very fond of little children as she saw them as quite a bit of a nuisance. But Cissa's son exceeded all the norms. And since her Saturday afternoons were hardly amusing , she chose to agree to babysit the year old boy.

The lady stood tall in the private parlour of the Malfoy Manor , dressed in robes of obsidian velvet , her pristine features glistening in the light of the morning sun , hands primly folded in front of her as her charcoal hair was tied in an elegant updo.

Amaya sat on the couch , Draco on her lap as he giggled and hid his face in the crook of her neck. Ever since birth , he had been very fond of Amaya. Narcissa smiled , and waited as Amaya waved her worry off.

"Of course not Cissa , I am free and would love to babysit him", She replied , waving her concerns away.

Narcissa let out a sigh of relief , and heard patiently as Amaya continued ,"Lucius is keeping up with his health much better , and you seem much well-rested now Cissa. You deserve the date with him."

A small smile escaped her cranberry lips , and the light coruscated in her mercury eyes as she stooped forward to peck her son's forehead , caressing his hair before drawing back.

"I hope everything stays this way , I want Draco to be proud of his parents in the near future", Narcissa spoke , before giving a single nod that Amaya returned - and walking across the Tunisian carpet towards the fireplace. She could have easily left him with the numerous house elves - but she decided against that option for it was not very safe , and it would give her an excuse to have Amaya at the Manor.

"Stay safe both of you , and behave well Draco. Do owl me if he misbehaves", Narcissa whispered , and Amaya nodded before watching as the former vanished underneath clouds of rasp green smoke.

                                                   ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

James let out a sigh , maintaining a casual posture although he was inwardly nervous - his palms clammy as he silently revised the apology he had prepared for Amaya.

It had been some time since they had met again , and James had to bear the guilt of having ended his once beautiful friendship with her , simply because she had been forced to be a death eater. His past self had committed many a mistakes , and although James could not correct all of them , he wanted to try again. His heart hurt as his mind repeated the harsh words he spoke to her , even before they even confronted each other at Hogsmeade. His past self probably thought them to be casual utterances , but he realised how much his words could have had affected the Slytherin.