𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

╔ ——————————————— ╗

                                    "We'll be a fine line."

                          ╚ ——————————————— ╝

AMAYA had not the faintest idea that a single cup of coffee for the sake of relieving their joyful past at Hogwarts would turn into another , then another , and so on and so forth

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AMAYA had not the faintest idea that a single cup of coffee for the sake of relieving their joyful past at Hogwarts would turn into another , then another , and so on and so forth. James had only been at Hogwarts for three weeks , and so far she had gone on five coffee 'dates' with him , if you could call it that. Which , admittedly , was not much but it was the peak for someone who hated James , or rather pretended to hate him. 

The truth was , she had long forgiven him - even though he had not repented to her yet.

It was her fatal flaw , growing too attached to people she knew would never give a damn to stay - no one had yet ever cared enough to stay for her. And James was just another one of them.

He had already left once. And now that he was back , why was she letting him invade her life once more ?

It was a dangerous game she was playing , knowing the consequences would never be in her favour  - yet continuing to roll the dice just for the thrill of it.

The thing was , James had always made her feel things. Things she could never explain , something a little deeper and more beyond than her comprehension - an emotion far stronger than ambition , anger , or pride - the three primary things she felt at most times. He would ignite flames of happiness within her , make her feel just enough as a person and worthy of affection. The years they spent as a part of the tightly-knit Marauders would be her best memories , the most cheerful and kind she had been. And when they fell apart , Amaya returned to her previous self.

But now he was back again , and needless to say he was making her feel again - something she despised due to the recklessness of it and how it would break her down again , yet relished within for it was different. It was miles different than the pain , the numbness she had felt for so , so long. She couldn't even pinpoint the time it had exactly begun.

And it was drowning her. Amaya Shafiq was drowning into the colourless efflorescence of the life humans were supposed to call a blessing , her head to deep in for her to scream for help. But now , James Potter was here. And he was here to help her out of the whirl , even if it was temporary.

She pushed the thoughts out of her mind , hands tucked deep within the pockets of her coat as she walked along the crowded streets of London. The autumn zephyr kissed her cheeks , as she weaved her way through the horde of people in grey overcoats , all merging into the .

It was a Saturday. Which meant that she did not have to be at Hogwarts that day. The weekend was much welcome after a hectic week , afterall.

And she had convinced herself firmly that she was not there for a certain boy with hazel eyes.