Fighting Caster Again Pt.1

Akira P.O.V

A couple days have past since that date and Sakura couldn't stop but teased me because of it. Anyways there has been a hold for the holy grail was because caster is causing more chaos to others, especially children. So right now all of the master's are after caster, and the one who kills him gets a command seal. Now this is my chance to get rid of caster once and for all, for now i will wait till master gives the word. Right now it is night time and i put Sakura to bed so i headed towards master house and waited along side Gil.

" This is so boring, why are we here, we should be looking for caster"

Gilgamesh: Tokiomi needs to know where caster is before we leave but he should come back in a hour

Man an hour, this better be worth the trip because if not i am going to look for caster myself

After about an hour Master showed up and explain that they found Caster by the city bridge so me and Gilgamesh along with master got on Vimana and headed towards that location, time to put an end to this caster. By the time we arrived we seen some servants already fighting his octopus creature.

Gilgamesh: This site has begun to turn my stomach, Mongrels though they may be they are still figures of at least some slifer now yet here they are working together with all their might to finish off that disgusting thing

Gilgamesh: This site has begun to turn my stomach, Mongrels though they may be they are still figures of at least some slifer now yet here they are working together with all their might to finish off that disgusting thing. Surely there are limits to which one may sink. Would you not agree on that Tokiomi?Akira?

"That creature is nothing but an abomination and disgusting to be present in front of the kings of heros"

Gilgamesh smile at the response i made. Usually i am not always like this but if i get annoyed to the point i have enough, i will turn Gilgamesh on you, it scares me.

Tokiomi: We must destroy that monster before there are any more witnesses to the battle. My king that monster is a vermin that is ravaging your garden i humbly beseech you to slate yourself

Now i am just bored so i hop off the Vimana and decided to join the battle

"  If there is anyone who is going to defeat caster it would be me"

Just then i see my brother using his noble phantasms on the creature doing damaged to it, but the creature regenerate it self like it was nothing. So it would take a strong noble phantasm to take him out but who has the strongest noble phantasm? Gil won't use his EA on that disgusting thing so no, Rider has a reality marble but it won't stop caster because the creature is big and won't die so easily, that leaves use two options either Saber or Lancer. Now you probably might be asking "why don't you use your noble phantasm on Caster" yes i could do that but at the same time i don't want to because my NP can match up to Gil EA so because of it people will know who i am. I will defeat caster if that is the last thing i do.

Gilgamesh P.O.V

Tokiomi: Where is your brother?

"He might went out to help the others to defeat Caster."