10

Yong-sun sat across the doctor as he explains to her about the situation they were in. "So, they are identical twin or as we call Monozygotic twin. They have the same blood type and same body traits. Here is the report. This is all we can do." The doctor handed a file to Yong-sun. "One way to find out is to consult a forensic expert. They might have fingerprint records."

Yong-sun strolled towards the special ward with the file in her hand. She looked at the guarded door and stopped. The phone in her coat buzzed. "Hello? Whee-in. Nice timing. I need you to do something."

Yong-sun opened the door and inside, Moon was staring out of the window. "What are you looking at?" Yong-sun went and stood next to Moon.

"Everything on the outside. Do you want one of this?", Moon held up a choco-shake bottle. Yong-sun took a bottle from Moon and both sat down to have their daily conversation.

To Yong-sun, Byul was not some ordinary woman. She doubted Byul would do anything reckless to loss her memory. Either it was her plan or something went wrong with the plan. Nevertheless, Yong-sun will keep her eyes on Moon.

Whee-in entered the office in fast pace and neatly place a paper on Yong-sun's desk. "I got the result. The finger print on the bottle matched with Moon Seulgi."

"Really?", Yong-sun checked the paper. Even after seeing the fact, at the back of her mind Yong-sun could not believe it. She felt uneasy and uncomfortable for what was happening.

Two weeks passed and the frequent visit with short conversations, Moon stated Yong-sun was like a friend to her. Yong-sun thought it would be better if she treated Moon like a friend to help her remember. Still, Moon has not recovered her memories. She could not remember her name, her family and what she did in her life. Like her life was reset from the accident.

Her step-family in Italy refused to take in Moon and help her. They did not want to cross path with the Moon sisters again. Without the names of the sisters in the family tree, the police could not force them either.

"I bought you chicken." Yong-sun placed the box on the side table and sat down on the chair beside the bed. Moon quickly opened the box and drooled over the fried chicken. She helped herself in stuffing her mouth while offering some to Yong-sun.

"When will I leave this place? I want to go out." Moon felt like a caged bird inside the hospital even though she was perfectly fine, except the memory loss.

Yong-sun cleared her throat and reply, "Well, the chicken...is for your discharge celebration."

Moon surprisingly look at Yong-sun. "For real?"

"Yes. But have you decided where to stay after this?"

"No. I don't even have any money."

Yong-sun could leave Moon to survive on her own but she wanted to keep her eyes on Moon. She bought Moon to her late grandmother's house and let her stay there till she was financially stable to move out. Moon took on part-time jobs to avoid being a burden to Yong-sun and support herself.