5

Whee-in gained her consciousness when the cold floor was biting on her. Every part of her body felt numb. She remembered being surrounded by guns and she had to surrender. What about Hye-jin?

Whee-in looked around and she was all alone inside a room with boxes. The place was lit up by artificial light. When she looked at her wrist to see the time, her gadgets were missing.

She got up to checked the door and it was locked from outside. She strolled around in the room and open the boxes. Some were empty while some contained old clothes and dirty towels. She falls back when the pungent smell spread. There was no window nor any opening.

She sat down at the place where she woke up and waited, waiting for the time to save them. Waiting for her father to choose between losing her and saving her. Afterall, this was the only chance in all the seven years that they have to capture Moon Byul-yi, the unidentified murderer. They needed to arrest her and admit her crimes so that she could receive the judgement she deserved.

The door unlocked and two big men walked in. Whee-in stood but didn't do anything stupid. She quietly followed them in a long dark hallway. Muffled noise of crowd could be heard in a distant. As they go nearer, the sound became clearer. One of the men opened the door and the sound of crowd cheering blast out from the room. Whee-in stood there in shock when she saw Eric badly beaten up by those men. The noise grew when Eric staggered and tried to fight back.

"SILENCE"

Everyone shuts up and the room was quiet. From the built-in balcony in the room, Byul looked down to everyone. She proudly grinned as she did so. When she spotted Whee-in, she signaled the two men to bring her up there.

"Whee-in!", Yong-sun rushed towards Whee-in but she was blocked by one of the men.

"Hey, hey. Not so fast." Byul sat down on the sofa. She carefully scanned Whee-in with a stern face for a whole minute, then she smiled. "Wow. You have a great body."

Yong-sun clenched her fist in frustration. She never wanted to make Whee-in involved in this but Whee-in's skills were a necessity. Moreover, Yong-sun hated that Hye-jin was the reason to which all of these started. But who was she to blame? Yong-sun always wanted the man behind the murder to be arrested and it was because of Hye-jin that they finally know who the person is.

After Byul's men caught Whee-in and Hye-jin, all of them were transport to another place while they were knocked unconscious. On the ground, Byul's men were having their play time with Eric and Byul was occupied upstairs with Yong-sun and Whee-in.

In the mean-time, some of the men were having fun with Hye-jin in another room. No matter how much Hye-jin begged, those men showed no mercy nor sympathy. All they seek was pleasure.

"Yong-sun ssi, I wish we didn't meet this way. Because if we haven't, we could have been friends. Right?", Byul spoke like a mature person for the first time.

But Yong-sun could not care more. "I am actually glad we met this way. I won't want a friend like you."