"I need to control myself or else I'll ruin everything." Daniela held her hands to her cheeks giggling.

She went behind the door.

"Be out in a bit." She waved shutting the door.

I nodded and looked around for a chair. Sadly none were in sight so I just stood around. Shortly a minute later I could hear voices and a loud thud.

"Mother are you ok?!" The daughters shouted in worry.

"I'm fine daughters. I just had a moment of weakness. Please excuse that."

I raised my eyebrows placing my ear against the door.

"To think a day like this would come for someone outside our family." Bela said.

"It's nothing as amazing as the day you all were born." Alcina stated. "I happen to quite like the idea of that being compared to our suprise in store."

"Mother, if I may be so bold. What do you see in him that goes over what we see in (F/N)?" Cassandra asked.

There was a moment of silence until I heard Alcina clear her throat.

"Well he reminds us of the connection outside our immortal lives. Something much more different than how we view the men of this village. No worship, but something I never knew that could fill my heart as raising my children did or even the times of my singing days."

"He always accepts us for what we are." Bela spoke with a sorrow tone.

"He provides our entertainment and never bores us." Cassandra stated.

"He somehow loves us..." Daniela said sadly. "If we killed him then...would we ever think twice about it as the others?"

The room grew silent once more.

"That is hard to answer Daniela, but we can't dwell on the past when we were partaking in our traditions. He changed us." Alcina stated. "Whether we wanted it or not..."

I leaned away from the door and put my back against it.

"Hm glad I could be of service." I chuckled to myself quietly.

Minutes pass, but they felt like hours until the door swung open making me fall back. I looked up seeing Daniela leaning down. Her hair was close to my face. Her hood was down and she had makeup on..?

"Beautiful." I smiled despite the pain on my back.

"Naturally so." Daniela helped me up. "This is a special night. Come here."

She extended out a hand. I took it with my own and got up. The family was behind her dressed very similarly except for Alcina. She had on her previous gown, but her hair was slightly longer with more curls. Her hat was nowhere to be seen. Glistening pearls and black roses were in each daughter's cloaks on the left lower shoulder.

"Tonight is a rare occurrence where every star possible to spy in the night shine as bright as the sun. The full moon complementing the beautiful darkness. Join us for a dance Mr. (L/N)." Alcina explained.

Daniela lightly pushed me forward towards Alcina. My face could barely contain my suprise. They were beautiful. I wasn't much of a dancer, but I won't dream of turning them down.

Alcina held out a hand for me to hold and I looked into the tall woman's sparkling eyes. They reflected to me a powerful, yet gentle gaze; watching my every move with those irises. I accepted the hand and we begun to walk side by side. The daughters phased out of the room leaving us to walk together.

"Where are we going Alcina?" I looked up at her.

She looked down and me and smiled. "The courtyard. It is one of my favorite pastimes I hold dearly when left alone. My daughters join me, but I never danced with a man of your stature and position if I must say."