"everything will be in help." taehyung said, "what is it?"

"a woman. a witch? call it whatever but maybe she will have on mind what do we do."

taehyung stayed quiet for some time, only showing a nod to the other. "so..I hope you don't have to be in the castle for tonight? It might take some time."

"even if I do, my parents probably won't notice I am gone."

jeongguk left a sigh and placed a kiss on his forehead, "it's a long ride, so you can rest."

the younger nodded and accepted jeongguk's help to get on the horse. he was sitting on the front, which meant his nap would be on the older's chest.

"everything will be alright, okay?" jeongguk muttered close to taehyung's ear, who was already falling asleep. him being so so tired was caused by all the stress and probably the curse.

and the ride was really long. he wondered how the horse didn't stop somewhere and rest or either get some food, but they never stopped.

he was thankful to his horse for bringing them to this uninhabited and wild place somewhere in the woods out of the borders of Azrel.

his first job was to wake taehyung from his nap and help him get down the horse, "did you rest well?" he asked.

"it was nice." taehyung rubbed his eyes and smiled at the other yet-prince, "you take so much care of me, hmm?"

"always." he again pecked his forehead and they left the horse to fund the way to this mysterious woman.

"how did you find out about this 'which'?"

"maybe the people in this kingdom are not that useless as I thought." jeongguk answered, kneeling to the ground. "close your eyes, okay?"

taehyung stood right next to jeongguk, with his usual white coloured clothes, and did as he was told.

everything in their part of the world had something magical, if this was not- it would be the biggest surprise.

"ascendo." jeongguk muttered unably for taehyung words to understand.

after jeongguk's foreign words, the whole forest changed its look.

from the dark foggy place with barely trees that were alive and absolutely no light had became a more colorful place with yellow sparkles, small fairies flying around, neon colours of nature and a wooden house not so far from here.

"shall we go?"jeongguk stood up and approached taehyung was starring with his jaw-dropped.

"it's beautiful." he said unbelievable.

"yeah, very beautiful. "but little taehyung knew that jeongguk was talking not for the forest, but for the male right in front of him. "okay, let's go.."

it was not as scary as before, and even after all taehyung felt somehow scared. he was looking around unable to process even what kind of magic it was around.

jeongguk was the first one to walk, he put on his hood and told taehyung to do the same, and his hand reached out to knock on the door.

it was very slightly touched by jeongguk and it was as if it opened by itself.

jeongguk spared a fast look at taehyung behind him and walked in first, the door closing as soon the two of them were in, "I don't like this place, gguk.."taehyung whsipered, tugging jeongguk's sleeve.

"me neither,"the raven-red haired whispered back, looking around. "but I guess we don't have a choice-"

"prince jeon jeongguk, our future king of the fire kingdom." a very deep and unique voice said in the dark, but owned by a woman.

"and kim taehyung, the prince of the ice kingdom and.." the woman kept quiet for a little and then a blur figure was starting to release from the dark, "and also the cursed child."

"welcome, I expected you both."

──♛ꕥ♛──

The updated are slow since I'm in Greece right now, but I'm trying my best

Everyone, spare what are your thoughts :