Chapter 9

"Where are you, guys?" I asked after Mitch answered my call

"We're already here in your unit," She replied and ended up the call. We planned to get ready in my unit and go to the party together. They've been extra careful to me since then.

I looked around to see if everyone's already leaving. We're still here in the venue of Avi's surprise party. The program was a success. Everyone had a good time eating and chitchat. Avi already changed her clothes into a party outfit as she bid goodbye since she has to go to the nightclub early.

"Hey," I turned around to see the person who called me

"Hey," I greeted Pat with a smile

"Uhm, we're already going to the party. Do you want to come along?" She asked politely

"Ay, you should go there without me. My friends are waiting for me at my unit. I'll see you at the party, okay?" I replied and smiled.

"Oh, I see. Well then, see you later!" She said and waved goodbye. I saw James and the other couple waiting for her outside. I smiled at them when our eyes met.

"Ma," I called

"Yes?"

"Uuwi na po muna ako sa unit, naroon sila Gen. Tapos, pupunta na ako sa party," I said

"Okay. Be careful. Eyes on the road." She said and kissed my forehead

"I will. Text me if you need me. Bye." I hugged her and went to my Dad, who's talking to my other relatives. I bid my goodbyes to my Dad and other relatives after.

I went to my car and drive to my unit. It's a one-hour drive, again. I texted Gen that they should start to get ready since I will just put on my other outfit and drive again.

I arrived at my unit and saw all the mess that these two ladies made. My make-up drawer, bed, and bathroom are messy. The curling iron and straightener are also plugins, but nobody's using them. They both packed together in the front of the mirror. They kept on pushing each other since they can't see their faces well. They looked good on their fits and make-up. They look good together, not going to lie.

"Hoy, ano ba 'tong kalat na 'to?!" I shouted at them to feel my presence since they haven't noticed me entering my unit.

"Wah! Pota ka, nagulat ako!" Gen also shouted. I ignored her and went to my closet.

"Mag ligpit na kayo," I commanded, and I find my dress. I chose this black velvet wrapped-around dress for me to hide my baby bump. It's sleeveless and can define my curves. It's still acceptable as slutty.

"Ayos lang ba?" I asked after I wore the dress that I picked. It's comfy and can be pair with flat sandals.

"Oo, hindi halatang buntis ka." Mitch said, and Gen nodded. I took their advice and decided that I will wear this tonight. I did my nude make-up since I think it suits me the best with my dress.

We helped each other to clean our mess before leaving. I know that they will not help me clean all of this later because they will be hammered. I will be the only one sober there. I might be their nanny or something.

"Hi!" I greeted my cousins happily after we went inside.

"Waah, Ate! Ang ganda mo!" Scar said after hugging me. Parang hindi niya ako nakita kanina, ah?

"Yeah, right. This is Gen and Mitch, my best friends." I said, gesturing them. They shook their hands as they greeted each other.

"They're all my cousins, father and mother side. They're pretty close to each other. It seems like we're all a big family." I continued after sitting down on the couch