Betty x Sweet Pea

Start from the beginning

He was about to argue back, before his teacher walked out of the classroom, an annoyed look on her face.

Mrs. Smith: let's do this. She scowled as she walked into the classroom. Jackson and I looked to each other.

Jackson: she brightens up a room. He smirked making me chuckle.

We walked into her classroom and took a seat opposite the old lady.

Mrs. Smith: I don't like him. He doesn't pay attention, he distracts other students. He's getting an F in my class. She grunted out.
Sweet Pea: could that have anything to do with your teaching? I said sternly.

My son is smart and I don't appreciate some old bitch telling me he isn't. The reason he's failing this class is because for one, the teacher looks like she should have died two centuries ago and secondly, he doesn't give a rats ass about science.

I mean all he cares about is becoming the Serpents King, which I don't blame him. That's all I wanted at his age.

Mrs. Smith: I've been a great teacher since I started here in 1989. She said angrily.
Sweet Pea: and I'm not banned from three states. I said sarcastically.
Jackson: I thought it was five? He said confusedly.
Sweet Pea: I talked my way out of two. He nodded his head.
Sweet Pea: this has been a waste of my time, let's go. I said as Jackson and I got up.
Mrs. Smith: a waste of your time? It's been a waste of my time! She yelled at me as I walked to the door.
Sweet Pea: and you sure don't have much time left. I smiled nicely as I flashed my gun at her.

That instantly shut her up. Jackson looked to me with a chuckle as we walked down the hall.

Jackson: you know what, I like you. He said. I rolled you.
Sweet Pea: anything else you'd like to say to me? I said as I raised an eyebrow.
Jackson: like what? He asked confusedly.
Sweet Pea: like, thank you so much for standing up for me, I love you dad. I said.
Jackson: you're my dad, you have to have my back. He said.
Sweet Pea: at least you called me dad that time. I said.
Jackson: ugh dad, I love you. Stop being annoying. He groaned out at me. I chuckled.

We had gone through the rest of his teachers and it was basically the same as how it went down with Mrs. Smith.

Jackson: last one, with Miss. Cooper. He smiled.
Sweet Pea: tell me what you know about her. I said as we waited outside of her room.
Jackson: like what? He asked.
Sweet Pea: married? I asked.
Jackson: no. He said.
Sweet Pea: boyfriend?
Jackson: she hasn't mentioned any guys. Why are you asking so many questions? How do you know her? He asked as he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.
Sweet Pea: she's an old friend. I said. He let out a groan.
Jackson: you fucked my English teacher? He yelled at me.

As soon as he said that, I could hear an uncomfortable cough.

I turned around and saw Betty. She was leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed.

Jackson: hi miss. He smiled.
Betty: Jackson, Sweet Pea. She said as she raised an eyebrow at me.
Sweet Pea: hi Betty, how are you? I smiled hopefully.
Betty: fine. She said.

Great, I haven't seen her in 17 years and now she's angry with me.

We each took a seat and Jackson rested his legs over her desk.

Jackson: so, let's talk about how amazing I'm doing. He smiled.
Betty: legs off my desk. She said. He rolled his eyes but did as she said.
Sweet Pea: Jackson out. I said.
Jackson: what? This isn't your class, you can't just kick me-
Sweet Pea: out or I take away your gun. I said.
Jackson: this is why I don't call you dad. He mumbled as he got up and walked out.