Well, he finally found a place to use his energy again, that is, to help the leaders take pictures.

    "Minister Gao, you have picked 20 catties of cotton. This is only one morning. Come on, let me take a picture of you and your trophies, okay?" As he said, he pointed the camera at Gao DaYong.again.

    Gao Dayong is fully armed, just wearing a protective mask, carrying two homespun bags that are higher than himself, facing the camera, showing his trophies to his heart's content.

    He Min took three pictures of him in a row.

    "Ah, Chief of Staff Yu, the cotton you picked today is a bit low, what's the matter, can't you hear me?" He Min asked loudly.

    The Chief of Staff had broken his ears at Gao Dayong the night before, and of course he couldn't hear him.

    However, as long as there is a camera, men are willing to show themselves.

    Because he couldn't hear him, his voice was exceptionally loud: "Well, Secretary, the party the night before yesterday was ruined by the bad guys. When we finish picking the cotton, can we make up a sorority party?"

   Far away In the cotton field, between each other , when he roared so loudly, Secretary A had to roar back to him loudly: "Yes, the mining area will approve a sum of money for everyone to buy soft drinks, which are available in the melon seeds and peanut farms. I announce that we will make up a party."

       "Then Minister Gao, can we break the wrist again? I still have to dance the first dance with the beloved Chief Chen."

    Chief of Staff Yu looked back and saluted deep in the cotton field. By the way, her fiancée Xiaobao In that direction: "However, this does not mean that I do not love our beautiful Red Detachment of Women, Comrade Xiaobao. I just want to tell Minister Gao that no matter how he uses despicable methods, he can't beat me."

    All the armed forces in the cotton field Everyone in the department laughed.

    Wrists off,

     this can be said to be the favorite entertainment of the comrades of the Armed Forces Department.

    When Minister Gao broke his wrists with Staff Officer Yu for the first time, he asked Staff Officer Yu to participate in a heavy-duty military exercise. Staff Officer Yu told people everywhere that Minister Gao was invincible. This time, everyone picked cotton together and competed fairly. Want to win.

    "Well, let me break with you, how about it?" In the corner, Nie Bozhao, who has not been boring or humming, suddenly spoke.

    "Gong Nie, that's right. I remember that we didn't break our wrists one more time. Then, when we finish picking the cotton, let's break our wrists together. In the end, the winner will dance the first dance with Chief Chen . How about? "     ,

    " Okay,  what's wrong with this?"

Gong Nie works very slowly, but also very meticulous. Well, like him, don't expect to earn cotton for your own family Are you participating?

    "Nie Gong, do you think it is necessary for Chief Chen to return to the family? These big bosses always make fun of her."

    He Min took the photo, holding a camera, and ran to Nie Bozhao.

    Nie Bozhao didn’t think: “My wife is a very good woman. Moreover, the harvest on the farm means that at least this year, everyone in the mining area does not need to eat wowotou every day from the end of the Chinese New Year. It means that everyone has a quilt. I think the comrades from the Armed Forces Department just wanted to show their respect to her, but He Min, you have moved to the base yourself, why not let Yuan Hua come over? The couple have been separated from each other, it’s not so good, right?"