Chapter 4 - Miyu?

(Timeskip)
Location: Emiya Residence
(Shirou's POV)

.

.

.

.

Well, god damn. King Arthur as a girl. Huh... And I won the Holy Grail War...

In the book, Zelretch indicated that Kaleid Ruby had a small portion of his 2nd Magic, the [Kaleidoscope]. So, when it hit my head, it gave my mind the power to look at my parallel selves.

Wow... I-I just... Damn...

So, I'm fated to die and serve Alaya for the rest of my afterlife, huh? That's... Damn. But who was my Master? It was a girl, but I just could see or hear her.

Sighing, I walked to school. It's been a couple of weeks since Luvia-san and Tohsaka-san transferred into the school, and they keep looking at me with this stare. Just what did I do?

(Flashback)

Shirou: HMF!

I was trying to high jump, but after numerous attempts, I just couldn't do it.

RINGGGGGG

The bell rang as it indicates the end of P.E. School has ended. My classmates gave me advice on how to do it before leaving the field. 

Shirou: Sigh... Again, I guess. 

I set the pole back and got myself some running distance. I ran, gaining momentum before jumping last minute. I almost passed the pole when my back hit the pole. I fell on the cushion as I revised what I did wrong.

After a few seconds of reviewing my mistake, I stood up, refixed the pole, and tried again.

(Timeskip) <1 hour later>

Shirou: Attempt number 236. Let's do this.

I ran at top speed, gaining momentum before jumping with all my might. I passed the pole without touching it as I landed on the cushion safely.

Shirou: . . . Yoshaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I celebrated as I cleaned up the place before putting the equipment in the storage room. Feeling satisfied with myself, I changed and walked back home. 

Unknowingly, 2 girls were watching me for the past hour.

(Flashback Ends)

Shirou: Oh, right. Today's my turn to cook. Better buy some groceries before going home then.

After an hour of buying groceries from the market, I came back home.

Shirou: *taking shoes off* I'm home.

Sella: Welcome home, Shirou.

I walked into the kitchen to put the groceries down.

Leysritt: What's for dinner, Shirou? 

Shirou: I have some leftover peas that I haven't peeled yet, so I'm thinking of making Lemony Prawn and Peas Pasta. I saw this recipe on the TV and thought I'd try to make it.

Leysritt: *drools* Pasta...

I went to take a bath before peeling the peas. I took a bowl and put newspaper on the coffee table before starting to peel the peas. Sella and Leysritt went out to do something before coming back for dinner, so I was alone with Illya.

As I was peeling the peas, Illya suddenly came from behind the couch and hugged me.

Illya: Onii-chan!