Chapter 1 - What the Fuc-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: ???
(Daniel's POV)

Daniel: ...

Old-Man: ...

Daniel: ... So let me get this straight. Your 1-year-old son made a truck and a driver, sending it to the mortal realm and hitting me, just because he watched an Isekai anime and wanted to test out whether Truck-kun works?

Old-Man: Yes.

Daniel: ... Wow.

Hello, my name is Daniel Ren... it was Daniel Ren. Today's been a bad day for me. Literally. 

There was a sudden test in school, got bad results in it, got scolded, lost my wallet somewhere during lunch, starved until school ended, went back home just to be locked out of my house cause I left the key at school, went to go take it, successfully took it, walked back home when suddenly I got hit by a truck.

*deep breath*

That's just bullshit.

Old-Man: So, now you have a few choices.

Daniel: *leans forward* I'm listening.

Old-Man: The first choice is Heaven, and honestly, it's boring as fuck.

Daniel: Excuse me?

Old-Man: What I said. It's so boring. Sure, it is utopia after all, but that's the problem. It's too perfect to the point that it's boring.

Daniel: I see... well that's a no for me then.

Old-Man: The second choice is Hel-

Daniel: Nope.

Old-Man: -l... That was quick. But it isn't that bad you know. You get to serve hot, demon, ladies that crave sex all day 24/7... though you'll die from exhaustion, just to be revived.

Daniel: ... Shit, I'm tempted now. What's the next choice? I want to look through my options before choosing.

Old-Man: The last choice is reincarnation. Though there is only one world that you can reincarnate into.

Daniel: Hmm... it's either having sex 24/7 to the point that I die or go on cool adventures as an OP MC... I choose the latter then.

Old-Man: Alright, the world you're reincarnating into is the NasuVerse, specifically the IllyaVerse as Emiya Shirou.

Daniel: ...

Old-Man: ...

Daniel: ... Who?

Old-Man: Hmm. Interesting... you don't know it. Well, you fucked up, not going to lie. Also, good luck and goodbye.

Daniel: Wait, what is this IllyaVerse-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I yelled as I fell into a black portal.

.

.

.

Old-Man: BFFFFF... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ACCEPTED THAT,  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He laughed as he took off his disguise, revealing his white snow-like hair.

He composes himself and grins at the black portal.

Old-Man: Please, make me entertained, Daniel Ren... No, Emiya Shirou. Hehehehehehehehe....................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Orphanage
(Shirou's POV)

... Where the fuck am I-Ohhhhhhhh... That old bastard! Just wait until I get my hands on him! Now, where specifically am I-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I yelled as information seeps into my brain, giving me memories of Emiya Shirou before I took over his body. 

After what felt like an eternity, which in actuality was just 1 second, I fainted on the bed beside me.

(TimeSkip) 

Fuck... That hurts. So let me get this straight, my name is Shirou, I'm an amnesiac, 6 years old currently. I am an orphan in Fuyuki City. Yesterday evening, when I was having a walk, I meet a sketchy old man that gave me a book about magic and a necklace that hides my magic? No, Magecraft. OK... That's sketchy 100%, though I'll read it since this is an Isekai after all.*sigh* Too much information, dammit. 

I organized my thoughts as the caretaker, Mrs. Tokiyo, called me to get ready as there were people who want to check the orphanage. I nodded as I showered and changed my clothes before walking out of my room to the cafeteria. 

(Timeskip)

I ate 2 hours ago and now we are studying math, which is easy for me since I was a high school student when a couple came into our class and observed. After an hour, the teacher ended the class and we were allowed to play in the playground, wanting to relive my childhood, I was about to go when the couple came to me.

Woman: Hello, little one. Gosh, you are so cute! MMMM!

She exclaims as she rubs her cheeks against mine.

Man: Iri...

Woman: Ne, Kerry, can we keep him? Please?

She asked with puppy eyes. This Kerry guy tried to resist but it was for naught as she made it cuter.

Kerry?: ... Fine.

Woman: YAY! Did you hear him, little one? I'm your Mama now! Call me Mama or Mommy.

I blinked a couple of times before asking the man.

Shirou: Isn't that a little quick?

He sighs as he ruffles my hair.

Kerry?: I know, but I can't say no to her, so... hello, I'm your new dad.

Shirou: Heh? What the Fuc-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I was watching Kaleid Liner when I had a nice idea, why not make a Fanfic of it? By the way, this book is going to be a short one cause Shirou has almost no screentime at all except for those pervy scenes, so expect this book to be 20~30 chapters long, hopefully, more. That's all. Ciao :)