14

Jungkook's pov

I was getting so bored I pick my phone from my bag , then I noticed a unfamiliar book ohh wait it Lisa's book I forget to return. I looked at his side and she is not there. I stood and walk towards her seat.
Me : Did you see Lisa
Rose : yes she is on rooftop
Me : ohok thanx
Rose : No probs
Maybe she has gone to take some fresh air, I should also go to annoy my lovely wife.

When I open the door my eyes got shocked and my heart is in pain to see Lisa in this condition. I see Nancy and her gang are beating up Lisa. But why is she not fighting back , ohh I forget she is on her periods.
Me : stop now!!
*I tell at them to get there attention*

Author nim pov

Nancy : Babe what are you doing here
Jk : shut up
*He feels irritated my Nancy calls him babe*
His eyes filled with worry when he saw Lisa's state lying weakly on the ground he immediately went there to pick her up in his arms but nancy spoke make his blood boil.
Nancy : why did you care for this slut
*He get up and slapped Nancy*
Jk : use that word again for her your face will be renuied ohh wait it's already renuied. He pick Lisa in his arms.
Jk : Don't worry am here
*Lisa noodles and rest his head on his chest*
Before he went he looked back and said
Jk : and ya we are done
Nancy : why are you broken up with me I am prettier than her
Jk : I said BROKE UP and ya don't MESS WITH US!

All the students in the hall are shocked to see the view of Jungkook carying Lisa. But Jungkook stop his track when Nancy yelled at him.
Nancy : what's the relationship btw you two tell Mr jeon Jungkook?
Jk : she is MY WIFE

Everyone in the hall get shocked including Nancy but a smile crept on Lisa lips. Jk rolled his eyes and went out of school and drove towards their home. The best part is he is still carying Lisa on his lap but she already fell asleep. He layed her on bed and called his friend. He hold her hand and admire her beauty.

Jk : you know you have changed me Lisa
He enjoyed the view but the opening of the door interpreted him.
Enwoo : is she okay?
Jk : is she okay than why did I call you here for picnic
Enwoo : yaa chill bro I was just thinking how Lisa can live with this cold ass
Jk : you can also ask back how you live with a cold ass like her
*Enwoo just chuckle and Started checking Lisa*
Enwoo : luckly she didn't get that worst bruise but I she fell pain don't forget to hand her the painkillers okay?
Jk : okay
Enwoo : ok then I'll take my leave
Jk : bye take care
Enwoo : you too
*They bid each other good bye*
He also layed down and hugged her waist slowly and drifted to sleep.

               To be continued......

Please vote, comments and follow 🌻✨