10

Jungkook's pov

I was standing in the garage Infront of my car waiting for Lisa. Then I saw her coming , then I noticed what she is wearing they are so short, this girl. I get closer to her and speak.
Jungkook : what are you huh? Go and change
Lisa : what they look good and are causal ,am not gonna change them...and ya we are getting late let's go
Jungkook : you are not gonna change right
Lisa : yes and not let's go

When she was about to open the passenger seat I grabbed her hand and pinned her to the wall but carefully put my hand back so she should not get hurt. She was shocked and we were staring at each other. Then I moved closer to her and kissed her passionately...and ya I know she was shocked. I want to explore her mouth. She tried to said something and I get the opportunity to slide my tounge into her mouth. We kissed for few minutes. Then I realised her. We both were breathing heavily.

Lisa : You pervet why do you kiss me huh? You stole my first kiss
Jungkook :  I am your husband so I can kiss you and ya I you didn't obey me again you will get a worst punishment next time babe
Lisa : .......
Jungkook : now let's go *wink*

*Time skip* At collage

Author nim pov

They went out of their car and all girls were screaming and Jungkook wink at them. And they started screaming more this is because he never wink at them, And he did this to make Lisa jealous but she was getting annoyed.

Nancy : Stop screaming girls you make my boyfriend ears in pain
*Jk rolled his eyes*
When Nancy saw Lisa beside jk she immediately went there and push her and stood beside him.
Nancy : babe why don't you come yesterday I really missed you.
Missed me or my money -jk thought
She was about to hug her but he left and then she glared at Lisa and was about to pull her hair but Lisa catch her hand and twist it making her in pain.
Lisa : And this is for pulling me
She said and pushed her to ground and walk away.
Little didn't they know that jk was watching them secretly and smriking.

Lisa's pov

Uhh that Nancy bitch she really annoying me. Suddenly I realised the kiss btw me and jk at the garage. My heart started beating fastly. Oh god is it that I am falling in love with him. Ohh but I still don't know his fellings. Ohh Lisa forget this, I went to my locker and get my things and went to class. Jk was looking at me with a smirk, now what I am not in a mood now *I rolled my eyes and went to my assigned seat*
Then ms Lee came but I was not paying attention as me and jk were busy glaring at each other.
It's crazy right.

Ms Lee : okay class we have a new student please introduce yourself.

Our teacher was saying that a new student came so I looked from where the voice came, then I noticed a familiar figure.
Then I see his face I was so happy.

                 To be continued......

Please vote, comments and follow 🌻✨