5

Jungkook pov

Today i woke up late and now traffic ms. Lee must mad at me. Than i remember yoongi hyung told me that yoday was his sister transfer to our school. I want to see her face , if she is preety, don't missunderstood me i didn't play her because she is my hyungs sister. Aish! Jeon jungkook focus on road or else i will be mortuary not school.

*Time skip*

I enter the school, in my mind i only thinking about that girl yesterday i meet don't be lying she look so gorgeous but she was the first girl who raised voice to me, she wad the first person to call me ugly. If there nancy didn't come i will kill her with my hands.

About nancy she is my 96th girlfriend. You hear right i am a playboy and i also know that every girl love my money si much thats why they flirt with me. Now i am infront of my class i open it without knocking.

Ms lee: Mr jeon jungkook how many times i told you don't come late huh?
*i rolled my eyes she is so anoying*
Me: Traffic ms, that was not my problem
*i said sarcasticslly*
Ms lee: jungkook can you give me some respect and ahh nevermind go to your seat

I smirk and went to my seat, my uncle is the owner of this school and my parents company are no.1 in korea, that was the reason that no one will mess with me but that girl ahh i forgot that she didn't kniw me right, i bet if dhe know me she also flurt with me.

I noticed that we have a new student well I can't see her face cause she is doing some work that block her face.
Let me guess she us pretty I think time to broke up with Nancy.

I'm on the way to cafeteria and i can hear the whispers of boys,
Boy 1: That Lisa is pretty right
Boy 5: cute also
Boy 6: you know she is my classmates
Boy 7: me too

So that mean they talking about that student to me my new toy,  this girl make me curious I want to see her but suddenly someone interpret me

????: babe
Me: Nancy how many times i told you to not call me that
Nancy: But you are my boyfriend *i rolled my eyes honestly I didn't propose any girl they just imagine that I am their boyfriend*
Me: What do you want now
Nancy: Are this banana milk and....
*i know what she is taking about *
I want~~~
*i cut her off*
Me: Look I am not your atm
Nancy: But I want money ple~~~
*before she continued I walk off*

I walk to the cafeteria and the girls started to scream, a smirk plastered on my face. I walk towards my things and their girlfriends sitting, but their was one person why I fell I know this figure.

Me: Miss me right?
*i said yoongi hyung spoke*
Yoongi: yeah jungkook meet my sis lisa....
So she is that the boys talked earlier.
I want to be nice with her as she is my hyung sis
Me: Hi lisa nice t~~~
*she turns around*
YOUUU

              TO BE CONTINUED.......

Please vote, comments and follow 🌻✨

Forcely Married/liskook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें