9

We are now heading towards our house , yes our parents have buyied it for us to live. The whole ride was full of silence nobody tried to break it. After no long they were Infront of their house and it was so beautiful.

Jungkook parked his car and went out. Jungkook went to Lisa's side and open the door. She was surprised by his sudden action. As Lisa was about to get out of the car he closed it. He smirked evily.

Jungkook : Say "please open the door honey" this is the only way you can get out
*She rolled her eyes*
Lisa : are you acting or are you really stupid?
Jungkook : How dare you to call me stupid huh?
Lisa snoffe and leave the car by drivers side. Jungkook was speechless cause he forget that she could go out from there.
Lisa : Now see coconut head who is stupid
*He was about to say something but his phone interpreted him and he went to the corner of the house*

Lisa was so tired so she went to her room and took a bath.

I come out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook lying on the bed while spreading his arms and legs. I immediately went near him while crossing my arms to my chest and I asked him
Me : hey what are you doing here?
Jungkook : huh...what do you mean this is also my house I can sleep where I want to
Me : Get out
*I yelled at him*
Jungkook : Look the other rooms are locked so I have no option
Me : I don't want to hear anything
Jungkook : Then what will you do? Huh....
*He said this and again wrapped the blanket around him*
How can a boy talk like this to a girl - I thought

I rushed to the bed and kick him out and covered myself with blanket. He quickly got up and hopped on the bed and kicked my butt and I fell down and growned in pain ouchhhhh.....I got up and searched for something and I got a flower vase at him. And it hit his head and it started bleeding. I panicked and went to him he was growning in pain. I rushed to the bathroom and took the first aid kit.

I went to him and cleaned it and put bandage on it and said am sorry I didn't mean to hit you while putting the orinment in the kit . I looked up and saw him staring and then I realized we were so close to each other.
Jungkook : I didn't know that my wife is this sexy *still staring at me*
Me : uhhh....
I was about to get up but he held my waist and started coming close to my face. But suddenly my phone started ringing and he realised me. I took my phone and went out to talk that was my Unnie call.

Jungkook pov

I suddenly realised that I was going to kiss her. Oh god what happening to me. But my heart was beating so fast. I think that I started loving her....but I can't tell her...then I lay down and sleep. Lisa also came and slept.

*Time skip* Morning

I woke up lazily hopping my lovely wife....wait what I am saying but I really think I love her but how can I tell her, did she love me or not. While I was in my thoughts I realised that she was not here. I went downstairs and see she was cooking. How beautiful she looks her long legs and her messy hairs I just wana go and hug her tightly but I can do.

* Lisa*

While I was cooking I feel the presence of some and I look towards that side and it was Jungkook. I continue cooking.
Jungkook : paoato what are you cooking?
Me : umm pancakes .....but why are you calling me patato huh
Jungkook : should I call you babe than *smirk*
Me : Just call me Lisa *pout*
*Aww she looked so cute*
Me : Sit pancakes are ready
I put 2 pancakes in his plate and two in mine. Then we started eating.
Me : ohh Jungkook! How your head now *I come closer to his face to look that it's fine or not*
Jungkook : yess it's fine now
*Omg she is so close to me and her lips I want to kiss them*
Me : ohokk eat fast I am gonna go get ready.

*Lisa's outfit*

*Jungkook outfit*

*Jungkook outfit*

To be continued......

Please vote, comments and follow 🌻✨