ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ࿐✨ part 5

Start from the beginning

Zak - i..uh.. i dindt do anything i swear!!

Clay - nick come down..

George - yeah, remember his shy and does not like people that much.

Nick - i know but he never acts like that infront of people!!

Zak - i promise to you i didnt do anything to him!!

Nick - tsk.. if i find out you hurt him your dead Zak! come on guys lets go find Darryl..

While the 3 left Zak, Zak felt a bit upset knowing what he did wrong to make Darryl hate him then his friends come up to him that is Tapl, Zelk and Mega and just started talking.

Darryl walk up beside the gardening club outside and could not help but smile and blush that his crush talk's to him again and bumps him for the second time like they first met.

Darryl - this is fate, i knew it!!!

Darryl keep fantasizing of Zak while he heard some of the member's in the gardening club talking shit about Zak.

Girl 1 - Did you see the new student and with Darryl's friend's?

Girl 2 - ugh yeah..

Girl 4 - i over heard their conversation and nick was pissed saying that Zak might did something to Darryl!

Girl 6 - what no way! Zak is nice and did nothing wrong.. i know cause im at the same class as them!

Girl 3 - well maybe Zak did something to him off class.. my boyfriend is in the basketball team told it happened the same thing!

Girl 5 - what same thing?

Girl 3 - he told me Darryl started screaming and runing when Zak started talking to him..

Girl 6 - well.. you know his a shy person maybe thats the reason!

Girl 2 - if his shy then how come his calm and friendly to other students?!

Girl 5 - well his new!!

Girl 3 - yeah.. for like 1 day..

Darryl felt pissed by the 2 student (Girl 2 and 3) who talk bad about Zak and he quickly changes personality to a lifeless maniac person that it's only goal is to murder...

Darryl started to smile devilishly and thinking that their garden needs more fertilizer...

Darryl need's to come up with a plan to get the other's away so he can kill the 2 girls. Darryl snap his finger's and waited for 1 person to come. Darryl spoted 1 student and he proceed to destroy the rose bush and made a bit of noise.

The student's of the gardening club heard it and proceed to look, and to their horor they saw a student at the now destroy tose bush...

Girl 2 - what did you do to our daughter's!!!

Girl 5 - y..you destroy them!!

Student - i..it wasnt me i swear!!

Girl 1 - ugh you will pay for this!!