~𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒎~

This was another imagine requested by 80s90stingz. I hope you enjoy this imagine of D3 Guy, girl! This also contains some smut. So if you're not comfortable, don't keep on reading.💗

Sania's POV:
Me & Guy have been dating for 6 months strong. My parents had invited him over to our family dinner later this afternoon. I'm pretty sure that my parents will love him since I told them so many nice things about him.

I decided to just wear something casual but formal for dinner, because why not.

My Outfit:

I had walked out of my bedroom & down the hall to see if my mom needed help with setting up for dinner

I had walked out of my bedroom & down the hall to see if my mom needed help with setting up for dinner. She told me that she was okay & that she had it under control.

I still wanted to help, so I helped her anyway. As I was getting the glasses for the drinks, I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it, momma."

I put the glasses down & ran to answer the door. I opened the door to see Guy standing there with his hands in his pockets.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with a green sweater vest over it & khaki pants. Damn, my man is looking sharp!

"Momma! Dad! Guy's here!", I shouted for them to hear.

I let Guy in & closed the door behind him. I led him to the kitchen & my mom turned around with a big smile on her face. "Well hello young man! You must be the boy that my daughter talks about. You're such a handsome fella!"

I giggled at what she said. Guy had chuckled & shook her hand like a gentleman. "It's very nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Weed."

My dad then walked into the kitchen. I could tell that Guy was already a little afraid. His eyes grew wide & he gripped my hand.

My dad chuckled. "Don't worry, son. I ain't gonna beat you up. You seem good for my daughter anyways."

My dad stuck his hand out & Guy shook it. "Haha, thank you. It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Weed.", he said with a smile. I could already tell that he was warming up to my dad. I'm glad, or else all hell would break lose between those two. I'm jk.

...

We all sat down at the dinner table eating our Enchiladas until my dad started asking Guy questions. "So Mr. Germaine, I heard that you play Forward Position in Hockey. Pretty impressive."

Guy placed his hand on my upper thigh, rubbing circles on it. "Umm, yes sir. I'm pretty decent honestly, not to be cocky or anything.", he chuckled.

"I also heard that you've been playing Hockey with Sania since you two were in Pee Wee. Is that correct?", my dad questioned.

Guy's hand went higher & higher until it was almost to my heat. I slapped his hand softly cause now was not a good time.

"I certainly have, sir. I've honestly been working so hard to get to where I am now. Maybe one day, I could get a career in the NHL, who knows."

Guy moved my hand & touched my p*ssy through my jeans with his pointer finger to tease me. I gasped quietly a little, trying not to get carried away.

He then started rubbing it slowly, then faster. I was trying so hard not to move around & moan.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure it took you alot of hard work to get where you are now.", my mom added in.

After rubbing for a whole 4 minutes, he stopped & moved his hand away. My mom had then remembered that she had forgotten to make dessert. "Oh no, I forgot to make dessert for us. Will you excuse us for a moment. Me and your dad are gonna go to the store real quick to get some cake, Sania. We'll be right back, you two."

Her & my dad got up from their seats & headed out the door. Guy looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Oh lord, what are you even thinking in that head of yours, Guy Germaine?", I said rolling my eyes playfully.

Guy chuckled. "Well, since your parents are gone...."

"And what about it?....", I asked in concern.

Out of nowhere, he got up from his seat & picked me up bridal style. "Hey, put me down, babe!", I said kicking a little.

He went down the hall to my bedroom & closed the door, throwing me on my bed. He then got on top of me, pinning me down on the bed & kissing me roughly. He then pulled away with a smirk on his face still. "Woah there, babe! What's gotten into you!? Are you horny?"

He got closer to my face, breathing heavily & squeezing my ass to tease me. "Hmm. And so what if I am, baby? Can I not make out with my sexy ass girlfriend?", he said seductively.

That made me turned on, not gonna lie. "Hmm. Yeah, I guess we'll do a session right now. But only until my parents get home.", I said with a smirk.

Guy smirked & continued kissing me. He then lifted my shirt up, kissing me from my neck to my stomach, which made me gasp slightly.

He chuckled & pulled down my jeans a little. He then started leaving hickies in between my thighs, which made me moan. "Guy....."

I couldn't resist, so I grabbed him & flipped him over. I straddled him & started grinding against his boner. He was breathing heavily while throwing his head back & rolling his eyes. "Fuck Sania, faster!"

I did as he commanded & kept on going. I took off his shirt & started giving him hickies on his abs. "Fuck.....", he moaned.

After a while of making out, we laid in my bed next to each other. "So we're you satisfied tonight, Mr. Germaine?", I laughed while ruffling his hair.

Guy chuckled & kissed my forehead. "Sure did, Mrs. Germaine."

"I think we should get back to the dinner table before my parents come back.", I laughed.

"Great idea, babe.", he laughed. We got up from my bed, fixing ourselves up a little & going back to the dining area.

Well, let me just say that this was some Family Dinner Night. But I'm just glad that my parents already like Guy. Thank god they weren't here to hear our session in the room.....