"You taking me to dinner?"

You felt him gently pushing you backwards into the wall causing a broom to fall over and smack you on the head.

Bucky pulled away "are you alright?" He asked urgently.

You laughed and rubbed the back back of your head "yeah I'm fine.I just thought you said there was nothing going on between us" you said between giggles.

He scoffed "well technically when I said that it was before I kissed you... so therefore at that point there wasn't anything happening"

"Damn you're a shithead even when we're not at eachothers throats huh" you said with an exaggerated eye roll.

He opened the door and let you out " Well, I try my best"

You peered out for a second before stepping into the hall again and heading in the opposite direction of the gym.

Bucky watched you, confused for a moment before jogging to catch up.

"So I take it we're not going to train" he said mischievously.

"Nope!" You swung your arms happily. "I'm in a good mood today and I'm not gonna ruin it but getting all sweaty"

"Well that's unfortunate" he whispered under his breath so you couldn't hear. You went into your room while he waited outside.

Your wallet was sitting on your desk so you grabbed it and ran back outside. He saw the money in your hand and furrowed his brows "you taking me to dinner?"

"Not even close" you smirked before heading for the elevator.

Once inside you stood quietly with a cheeky grin on your face.

You glanced over to see Bucky looking at you and the smirk grew even wider, you fixed your eyes on the door again before speaking "ya know, I still think you suck"

He scoffed and looked at the ground "you've made that abundantly clear....And there's plenty of time to change that, especially with my particular skill set"

"Your skill set? You can be an objectively attractive person who's great at kissing and still suck" you said, amused.