Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2

Start from the beginning

'I'm impressed' Y/N thought.

" If you die, I'll kill you!" He threatened.

'Nevermind' She sweatdropped.

"The game rules have changed. No time limit. To clear the game, defeat the Eye of the Midnight Sun's team. Those who contribute on clearing the game will get any wish that's within my power to grant..." The High Priest announced.

The three looked at each other before turning to the direction of where the strong mana lead.

'Time to kick some ass'.

________________________________________________________________________________

" Flame and Lightning Magic...Magna and Luck are fighting" Y/N announced as they ran.

" Their opponent has huge magic and...What is this?! It's like a hundred of raging beasts!!" Kiato added in shock. He has never sensed such wild magic before.

"I think his name was Vetto. The one with the beast magic" Asta announced as he thought back to the last fight he had with them. 

"Vetto..." Y/N uttered lowly. A name only she heard once. In a memory of people who have died.

Two mages from the Eye of the Midnight Sun appeared in front of them.

"Asta...Kiato...You guys go ahead. I'll take care of these guys" Y/N shouted as she flipped through the pages of her Grimoire.

" I don't thinks that's a good decision..." Kiato worriedly said.

"We can't just leave you here!" Asta strongly disagreed. The white haired female finally found the page she was searching for as she looked up.

"GO. I won't die. If I do, Captain Yami will kill me!" She shouted.

"That doesn't make sense..." Kiato sweatdropped.

"But, Y/N!" Asta complained.

"Just move already! You two are needed somewhere else. I'm fine!" She yelled as she placed her hand on the page.

" Asta...I think we just need to move..." Kiato agreed as he held the ash blonds arm.

Asta looked between Y/N and the two enemies before nodding.

"All right! Beat them Y/N!" He grinned before the two were off.

"Huh, Brother this little girl thinks she could beat us up, brother" One of the mages grinned.

"She's wrong brother" The other laughed.

"Great, I just had to get thing one and thing two" She sighed, she hoped they wouldn't continue to say brother.

"Gasp, Brother. I'm not a thing. I'm Zelus".

"And I'm Zeles" The other finished.

"Yeah, yeah, Dumb and dumber can we get this over with" Y/N responded boredly. 

" We are not dumb, right Brother".

"Correct, Brother" The other answered." Anyways that's not what's important brother."

"Because we are...Going to kill you!!" They shouted in unison.

"Moonga" Y/N whispered as blue mana circled around her, changing her appearance. A little creature also appeared next to her with glowing blue eyes.

 A little creature also appeared next to her with glowing blue eyes