Megatron: thank you I know not of who this gamagori is but I can assure you my might would definitely surpass even his own~

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first and only Knight the wandering Samurai the man out of time the man the myth the legend Jack.

Jack: hello it's nice to meet you all.

Jack did a respectful bow to the student council presidents Satsuki noticed Jack's sword and she immediately became interested.

Satsuki: I see you are a master of the art of swordplay tell me who trained you?

Jack: I was trained by a multitude of Masters all over the world.

Satsuki: if you wouldn't mind I would like to test your skills against my own sometime.

Jack: it would be an honor m'lady.

Y/n: how about we do that after introductions.

Satsuki: that sounds acceptable to me.

Y/n: now let us move on I would like to introduce My First Pawn I am proud to present mr. Ethan Winters.

Ethan: it's nice to meet you all.

Sona and Satsuki looked deep into Ethan's eyes and they could immediately tell that he had a combat experience of a highly seasoned Warrior veteran.

Satsuki: I can tell you have experienced much in the field of combat.

Sona: I agree

Ethan: you can say that again.

Y/n: Ethan may not look like much but trust me when I say this he has experienced more action in two days then both of you have experienced in your whole lives no offense.

Satsuki & Sona: none taken

Y/n: Ethan over here has a one-of-a-kind dark gear a device of my own creation I call it Gunslinger basically he can create any type of gun he wants just by imagining it.

Sona: that is quite impressive weapon.

Ethan: thanks if there's one thing I know it's a gun~

Y/n: now to introduce my last Pawn I am proud to present the greatest earthbender in the world Toph beifong~

Toph: what's up~

Sona: it's nice to meet you Miss Beifong.

Toph: let's not go with the mrs. Crap just call me Toph.

Sona: understood.

Y/n: everyone I would like to introduce the two student council presidents of the new age Academy Sona and Satsuki.

Sona: now that we have the pleasantries out of the way I think it's time for Satsuki and Jack to put their metals to the test.

Satsuki: I believe that would be appropriate~

Jack: I Agree

With that said everyone teleported to the battle arena once they got there both Satsuki and Jack immediately went down to the battle arena immediately the two of them grabbed their weapons and got ready for combat.

Uzu: I got ten bucks saying Lady Satsuki wipes the floor with the samurai.

Y/n: I'll take that action but how about we make it interesting double or nothing twenty bucks says that Jack totally annihilate the student council president~

Uzu: you got yourself a deal~

Sona: you really have such little faith in your own girlfriend?~

Y/n: trust me I have all the faith in the world that she can destroy just about any enemy it's just that when it comes to battle experience Jack has got her beat 1000 to 1 he has on over a thousand years to perfect his craft.