Rias: what kind of Sword is that?!?!? Is it some sort of holy sword?!!?!?! or worse is it an Excalibur?!?!?!?

Y/n: let me explain it is not anything you have said instead it is a magic sword crafted by three separate Gods to destroy the evil dark entity known as Aku it can destroy anything evil and any creature of Darkness but in the hands of evil it can never harm innocent but in the hands of the right Warrior it can destroy anything evil it was forged in Purity and strength it is completely Invincible it can redirect all types of energy attacks including fire and it can totally cut through anyting including materials that should be invincible and indestructible.

Kiba: that is one hell of a sword!!!

Jack: thank you it is quite a magnificent blade.

Jack immediately sheathed his sword once he did the occult research club members finally calmed down.

Y/n: next I would like to introduce my first Pawn Ethan Winters.

Ethan: it's really great to meet you all.

Issei: so you're a pawn as well how many pieces did you take up then?

Ethan: last time I checked just 4.

Issei: aw dude that sucks I took up 8~

Y/n: do not underestimate him Red Dragon Emperor I guarantee he can kick your ass five ways to next week.

Rias: why is that?

Y/n: well for starters his pieces aren't just normal evil pieces instead they are Darkness pieces and instead of being reincarnated as a devil Ethan Winters is now a creature of the darkness which makes them more powerful than even an ultimate class devil and secondly he has a very powerful dark gear that I created myself a gear that I call Gunslinger~

Rias: what does Gunslinger do?

Y/n: it is quite simple really I got the idea from Kiba's sword birth basically instead of Swords all he has to do is imagine a gun and he can create it Ethan would you be a dear and show them one of your fancy toys~

Ethan: you got it boss~

Ethan immediately used Gunslinger to create a standard hardballer longslide pistol it also had a laser sight on top.

Rias: impressive~

Y/n: oh you ain't seen nothing yet Ethan why don't you pull out something a bit more impressive~

Ethan: something impressive coming right up!!!

Ethan immediately dispelled the pistol and immediately pulled out a more powerful weapon this time he created a weapon that should have been purely in the land of fantasy this time he pulled out a BFG 9000.

Issei: holy fucking shit that is a big fucking gun!!!!!!

Y/n: Tell Me Something I Don't Know~

Akeno: oh my brows that is definitely a punishment dealing weapon~

Y/n: Akeno before you try anything just know that he has a wife and kid.

Akeno: oh my so you are a married man I must say that is very admirable~

Ethan immediately dispelled his BFG 9000 and just leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and he had a smug look on his face.

Y/n: and the final reason I know he is a capable Warrior is because he has had more battle experience than all of you put together.

Rias: what makes you say that?

Y/n: Ethan why don't you tell them what you've been through before you died.